Got my SHO

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SHO performance pack? Isn't that what the SHO is?

the sho is a twin turbo version, the sho performance pack is

Performance brake pads; Sport-tuned EPAS; AdvanceTrac ESC Track Mode/True Off; 3.16 final drive ratio; Front and rear alloy wheels with 20 inch rim diam; Performance summer tire compound; Tire kit; Excludes: [51A] Adaptive Cruise Control And [64B] 20" Premium Painted Luster Nickel Aluminum Wheel

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I love these things!!! Congrats on the nice purchase!!

I say chrome the factory wheels, black and chrome is just SEX!!! How smooth is the power? How does the Sony system sound?

very smooth, the sony sound system is great, i've been using it with my bluetooth ipod on my palm pre

heres a couple pics i took today

best i could muster for today

sho12.jpg

sho13.jpg

marc@kentucky

Established Member
just like my vette, perfect for back road driving to keep you in the right gear, or downshifting into the gear to go wot

but then you want to put it into d and let it do its own thing

Sounds good- so does the auto trans seem to have fairly good shift points stock? Sorry for all of the questions, but mine is set up just like yours and I'm living through you right now :rolling:

Thanks

-Marc

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sounds good- so does the auto trans seem to have fairly good shift points stock? Sorry for all of the questions, but mine is set up just like yours and I'm living through you right now :rolling:

Thanks

-Marc

lol, i'll let ya know tonight ,going to the track

you had a L before too right? i think we used to talk a bit back when i was doing a lot of the nmra

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
SHE IS ONE BAD ASS SHO..

I wan't one so badly.. And I'd want to see her rippin it up..

typhoon5000

Established Member
Nice. Are the wheels the same size as the stock 20's? Any idea on weight of the wheels? Obviously a lighter wheel will improve performance all the way around and reduce drivetrain loss (as we already now is significant in this car).

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
Great car however the 4400lb curb weight is excessive.
Too bad she could not have weighed in at 3600-3800lbs.
Hard to accomplish with AWD though.
4400lbs needs at least 425+ hp/tq to be menacing.
Good car anyway :rockon:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice. Are the wheels the same size as the stock 20's? Any idea on weight of the wheels? Obviously a lighter wheel will improve performance all the way around and reduce drivetrain loss (as we already now is significant in this car).

stocks are 20x8, mine are 20x8.5, same tires, i would think they are heavier

especially being awd, i am still considering going to a high dollar forged wheel.

if you can save 10lbs a wheel or better, would be pretty nice on this car

Users who are viewing this thread