Got orders to Ft. Gordon

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Finally got orders to my first duty station after 18 months in training status. Still not done though, gonna spend a few months at Goodfellow AFB first before heading to Ft. Gordon at the end of March. What is there to do out there in Augusta? Anyone in the area?

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks dude. I learned Farsi and Dari. Also took the DLPT in Spanish just for shits and giggles and got a 3/3. Can't wait to start doing something

Tap-a-taco

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Lots of in training putang around lol. Tis where I first got me some poon. Its not bad as far as stuff there I guess. Not the nicest areas but thats anywhere. Not a very big base but big enough I guess.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll be coming from the Presidio of Monterey which is tiny so I'm sure it'll feel huge to me lol

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Went to AIT there many moons ago. Dont recall much to do. Party at the downtown ville and go to the mall......that was all. Avoid atlanta

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I did not like DLI one bit lol. Still suck at my language.

I'm not that great myself. I passed my DLPT but I still don't feel like I know the language.

Went to AIT there many moons ago. Dont recall much to do. Party at the downtown ville and go to the mall......that was all. Avoid atlanta

Well that's a drag considering it's the closest big city.....shit

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member

Why in the world would you avoid Atlanta?

Buckhead is fantastic for partying.

Users who are viewing this thread