Got orders to Germany

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
Just found out. Kinda excited, have a feeling it will kind of suck for the start. Getting all adjusted and what not. And that its a Nato Base so i got all that do deal with. AB Geilenkirchen is the name. Will be my 2nd Base, have been at Eglin AFB since May of 2004. Will miss not being able to drive the cobra year round, but such is life.

Anbody in Germany etc...

Common

Established Member
Relax, don't panic. They love Americans there for the most part and most speak English anyway. Good luck.....

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
exactly. most speak english. here is a good site for all the local american muscle guys. alot of military and europeans on it. Mightymustangs.net Tell them Virginiavenom sent you.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
are you freekin serious?!?! you are the 4th person i know that just this week got orders to germany!! the 5th is going to hawaii lol. its gonna be tits over there man. drink lots of beer and travel, travel, travel! are you gonna try to take your car?

Last edited:

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Just found out. Kinda excited, have a feeling it will kind of suck for the start. Getting all adjusted and what not. And that its a Nato Base so i got all that do deal with. AB Geilenkirchen is the name. Will be my 2nd Base, have been at Eglin AFB since May of 2004. Will miss not being able to drive the cobra year round, but such is life.

Anbody in Germany etc...

There must be something in the water. I just got orders there too. My RNLTD is July 10. I'll see you there. This will be my second tour to Germany, and you are going to love it there.

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
I can only hope to go to germany when i choose a base. But they might just throw darts at a map to see where i'm going.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Holy shit! I'm excited as well since I am stationed in JFC HQ Brunssum in the Netherlands and the back gate from GK (that's how we call it) is about 5 min from JFC and 10 min from my house. That's right, we are that close! But JFC is a better asignment, at least I think lol! Anyways folks I'm a TSgt 2E6 (voice networks) and will be happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Btw send me a PM and I'll give you my personal email for a better contact. Take care and you'll have an easy time here, believe me. Also, nitemarestang I can hook you up with a couple of SF guys here.

Epi

Last edited:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Everybody being reassigned, please bring your cars so you can come to the Euro SVT Meet :pepper:

Well, even if you don't have your car, please come anyway, We can get you a ride along and the best party of the year :beer:

European Lightning Meeting

Users who are viewing this thread