Got rear ended last night

focussvtracer

auto x
Established Member
Yup, got rear ended by a drunk driver in my 2004 comp orange
And the son of a bitch ran!! :fm: so im looking online for parts i need a new trunk and rear bumper

my insurance company said that since i dont know who did it it wont be covered under my uninsured motorist coverage?????? Ya 4grand worth of damage it was the estimate said ill post pictures later

anyone know where to find a svt bumper?

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I've got the rear cover kit in stock for $264.00 plus shipping.

What's up with the insurance? They don't cover hit and runs? I thought that was the whole reason for having insurance.

You should post up the company name as a warning to others.

I can help with any new OEM stuff you need, just PM me or give me a call at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
thats bullshit with the insurance company.

give them a copy of the police report (you DID FILE one right?) and make them pay.

focussvtracer

auto x
Established Member
i have a police report i have uninsured motorist property damage but according to California law because i dont have the person's ID or license plate number who hit me my claim is void so they dont have to pay 1$. thats 1 of the requirments of UMPD.

****en weak sauce

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I've been hit before, guy didn't have driver's license and it was my first wreck so I didn't call the cops. Turns out he had NO insurance and State Farm only charged me $100 to fix about $900 in damage.

Sux you got hit, but glad you're ok. Sucks about your insurance....WTF man.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
i suggest getting a "free consultation" with legal counsel about your insurance company

make them pay, then change companies.

Users who are viewing this thread