Got the TVS polished

mustang loco

Established Member
Have been thinking this over all winter,checking out pics from 03/04 Cobras,GT500 with polished blowers..finally went for it,since I already had the polished TBody and custom coil covers.Work was done by Sylvain from BPS(did a great job as usual,thx bud),not the best quality pic(cell phone)..will try to put better ones later.

(don't mind the green tape,was waxing the car up)

cid__591F3CC3E97A5245ABB405567E3441C9grc_zps0718eb3a.jpg

Last edited:

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member
You're gonna have to start putting out towels by your car at car shows. People are gonna have to wipe up all the drool. :banana: Looks dead sexy.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
What.. Are you trying for best looking Shelby engine compartment or what? Sheesh.....
Yeah, I forgot. You allready have that. Nice job Pat!!

Ryan12

Established Member
Have been thinking this over all winter,checking out pics from 03/04 Cobras,GT500 with polished blowers..finally went for it,since I already had the polished TBody and custom coil covers.Work was done by Sylvain from BPS(did a great job as usual,thx bud),not the best quality pic(cell phone)..will try to put better ones later.

(don't mind the green tape,was waxing the car up)

cid__591F3CC3E97A5245ABB405567E3441C9grc_zps0718eb3a.jpg

Jewelry box engine man. You open the hood and there's the shiny rock, looks good man.

mustang loco

Established Member
Did you do anything to protect the finish? Oxidation/fading is a bitch.

good point,not yet but will try something out.Want to polish a bit more the tanks before though..a friend of mine as talked to me about a sealer that they use and apparently good for temps reaching 800*,will give it a try and see I guess.Any of you have your own secret to this?

Users who are viewing this thread