got what he deserved...

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
Recently released prisoner killed after break-in

Associated Press - December 31, 2010 11:05 AM ET

ANADARKO, Okla. (AP) - Police say a man who was shot and killed during an apparent home invasion in Anadarko had recently been released from prison.

Police have identified the man as 21-year-old Anthony Wetselline of Anadarko. Police had told the Lawton Constitution that officers responded to a call Monday night and found Wetselline on the floor with multiple gunshot wounds, but Thursday authorities said officers arrived to find the homeowner "restraining the suspect in the living room."

They say the homeowner told them Wetselline forced his way into the home and attacked him. Police say the homeowner told them he then shot Wetselline with a pistol.

Online court records indicate Wetselline was released from prison on Sept. 1. He had been serving a sentence for second-degree robbery.

331power

Established Member
Recently released prisoner killed after break-in

Associated Press - December 31, 2010 11:05 AM ET

ANADARKO, Okla. (AP) - Police say a man who was shot and killed during an apparent home invasion in Anadarko had recently been released from prison.

Police have identified the man as 21-year-old Anthony Wetselline of Anadarko. Police had told the Lawton Constitution that officers responded to a call Monday night and found Wetselline on the floor with multiple gunshot wounds, but Thursday authorities said officers arrived to find the homeowner "restraining the suspect in the living room."

They say the homeowner told them Wetselline forced his way into the home and attacked him. Police say the homeowner told them he then shot Wetselline with a pistol.

Online court records indicate Wetselline was released from prison on Sept. 1. He had been serving a sentence for second-degree robbery.

I guess he did not learn his lesson!!!!

mustanginky

Established Member
although i don't ever want to have to take a human life, there are times when a man is forced to do so. this was one of those times. feel bad for the home owner, he'll live with being forced to do so for the rest of his life.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I wonder how much money he saved the gov't by doing that?

x2
Wonder what ever happened to the firing squad. Not sure why it has to be so expensive to enforce the death penalty. Some of these guys just get worse in prison and when they get out do worse things they what got them in there. 2nd degree robbery obviously shouldn't be death penalty worthy but really, a lot of these guys do bad stuff like attempted murder/rape and what not and serve their time come out and ruin even more lives. Blows my mind.

although i don't ever want to have to take a human life, there are times when a man is forced to do so. this was one of those times. feel bad for the home owner, he'll live with being forced to do so for the rest of his life.

Yeah I agree although I think knowing this guy already served his time in prison for what he was doing then and still continued to do it, I wouldn't feel as bad but then again I've never done it so I wouldn't know! haha

Users who are viewing this thread