gr40 gt500 4 sale, sick car

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Sick car, but the price is a bit unreasonable. First he bought it used....second it's been put through abuse. They have whippled GT500's w/less than 10,000 miles going for less than $45k. Great suspension on it, but you can do the same with a used GT500 for a cheaper price and have money left over to give it more power to the rear wheel. It doesn't even have any matching engine mods to go with it's suspension. Also where's the weight reduction modifications to make this a trackable car? Still a 3,900lb turd....not worth the money IMO. I say $45k...nothing more or better yet pick up a used C6 Z06 for cheaper and murder this car all day....straight-line and on the track. M3's = slow. Just saying. Not much to brag about.

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
looks well done. I agree that the price is not a fair representative for the current market

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
M3 Killer? Wow.

I don't have an issue with no real power mods on the car listed. I doubt many on this board could outdrive the capabilities of a stock GT500 power-wise that is equipped with a full Griggs suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread