Grabber blue 03 cobra finaly!!

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I don't know why people are getting so horny over this car. Sure, Grabber Blue looks AMAZING on the new 5.0, but Sonic Blue still wins on an '03 Cobra.

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
I don't know why people are getting so horny over this car. Sure, Grabber Blue looks AMAZING on the new 5.0, but Sonic Blue still wins on an '03 Cobra.

Agreed 100%

Not downing this car at ALL, but idk why everyone likes grabber blue SO much to begin with on any car :shrug:

I'm mainly interested in just seeing what it looks like with some decent pictures :beer:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
My guess is the paint job is seriously flawed in some way. That's why we only ever get to see some poorly composed and blurry shots. You think if you were really proud of this car you'd borrow a decent camera...or get someone with a decent camera who knows how to shoot a car to take some real photos.

Drazga

Established Member
Wow Im not a fan of verts but that looks sick. If it were my car I would:
-Paint the spoiler and hood blue
-99/01 Tails
-Lower it
-CCW Classics w Black Centers
-Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts
-Tinted Windows

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Agreed 100%

I'm mainly interested in just seeing what it looks like with some decent pictures :beer:

Definitely!! Im ALL about being different and standing out, especially in a make/model class that has so little personality between the cars. Iv been dying to see some good pictures of this car. But like stated before, im just not a fan of the baby blue/robins egg color. 50 points for individuality though, which il always have respect for. :beer:

codip426

Durrp
Established Member
Lol, this is the same guy that beat on his car when it didn't have enough fuel when his tuner told him not to beat on it after the owner put a smaller pulley on it.

(Who then proceeded to blow it up)

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
come on guys! Its all what he likes. Dont get me wrong it looks good from these pictures but, i would never go with something that bright i like dark colors better IMO. but if you want to paint it LIME GREEN do what you want man its your car. noone else is going to drive it. I ask for ideas on here i dont let some one make my decisions for me. so best of luck to you and your SMURF MOBILE.. jk man

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Looks sick as hell. I'd definitely have them take the mirrors back to stock form (matte black with paint) though. Anymore pics of the finished product? Makes me want to paint my car GB lol.

Users who are viewing this thread