Gran Turismo 7

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Anyone else hyped?!

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Going to come out at launch or delayed a year or two like the others? Loved it when I was young, play some Forza sometimes now but AC is way more technical and looking forward to what they do with the new Proect Cars. All PC for me these these days. No one supports 3 displays at 1440+ resolution at 140hz plus on a single console. That plus better wheel support. Never console + and thumbstick again.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
*sigh* downloaded the app to post. Website is so much better. Sucks Forza has to run in NVidia surround and warps. Cant run 3 independently rendered monitors like AC and the big boys.
20200430_010612.jpeg
20200430_004432.jpeg
20200430_005119.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Stuck between PS5 and Xbox.

Used to love the GT games, but they took ages to come out.

Been on Xbox consoles for almost a decade+ now after having a PS2 and 3.

Blown 89

Established Member
MS gets hell for the numerous Forza releases yet Sony starts off with yet another GT.
Microsoft can do no right with the general gaming community. They have them everything gamers asked for with the One and the gaming community shot themselves in the foot by complaining about every feature they were given and eventually forced MS to release a neutered console.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was a fan of Gran Turismo, but ever since playing Assetto Corsa on PC, it blows GT away.

AC is a great game and I basically stopped playing because I couldn't beat certain races using a controller and couldn't progress the game which was frustrating to me, but it also adds to how good it is. I'm going to have to buy a wheel and build a setup for this upcoming generation of console and games. I've been meaning to do it for sometime now.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Microsoft can do no right with the general gaming community. They have them everything gamers asked for with the One and the gaming community shot themselves in the foot by complaining about every feature they were given and eventually forced MS to release a neutered console.

I remember when the one was released. It was a shit show, and Microsoft was pretty overbearing with some of their practices. They reigned in a lot of it but people haven't forgotten that they tried to pull that crap in the first place. Gamers don't forget being screwed over or taken advantage of so quickly.

Sony swooped in and basically all they had to do was just not be Microsoft and the PS4 was a larger success because of it.

VenomVeins

Established Member
I remember when the one was released. It was a shit show, and Microsoft was pretty overbearing with some of their practices. They reigned in a lot of it but people haven't forgotten that they tried to pull that crap in the first place. Gamers don't forget being screwed over or taken advantage of so quickly.

Sony swooped in and basically all they had to do was just not be Microsoft and the PS4 was a larger success because of it.

Been out of the gaming loop for awhile-what are the multiple things Microsuck did to piss everyone off?

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Been out of the gaming loop for awhile-what are the multiple things Microsuck did to piss everyone off?

• The Xbox One would require a persistent internet connection. No internet connection, no game worked at all, physical or digital copy. The Xbox required an internet connection once a day or you couldn't play ANY game at all.
  • The Xbox One wouldn't play used games — you'd put in a disc, install it to the console's hard drive, take out the disc and it would effectively be useless. No more GameStop (lol) or buying used games from eBay/Craigslist.
  • Every Xbox One would come with a Kinect motion sensor. Many people didn't want it and it was viewed as being forced on the public and an unnecessary price increase. On top of that, the Xbox REQUIRED the Kinect to be plugged in or the console wouldn't work. It was always on, and you couldn't turn off the cameras or the microphone. It was considered a huge security issue just waiting to happen.
  • The Xbox One cost $500 at launch, $100 more than the PlayStation 4. This was due to the above and it basically sealed the deal against the Xbox One.
The original Xbox division leader was fired over all this. His successor was also fired but that was more due to terrible marketing but considering what he inherited, it wasn't exactly fair.

Not long after, most everything was rolled back, the stupid Kinect was removed, and the price dropped by $100 to equal the PS4 but it was too late.

TL; DR: Microsoft tried to turn everyone's Xbox in to a windows machine and gamers told them the **** off.

Users who are viewing this thread