Great Boss Story...

Mogumbo

Established Member
Ok... sorry. That was click bait, you can turn back now if you want.

Took my Boss out this evening in the rain (that’s actually not a bad Boss story - how many times have you heard someone say that?). I brought it back and put it away in my “bat cave” (because my wife still doesn’t know I bought it 11 months ago... actually that’s a good story too). Got in my Lincoln, drove down my street and, with my house in sight, I swing a flawless sweeping 1977 hand-brake power slide right up into my driveway and shut her down snuggly right between the Beach Roses,
the wife’s G550 about 2 feet short of the boat.

Two thoughts came to mind -

1.) If there had been a hot chick with me older than the underwear I was wearing it would have been pretty hard for her to remain composed after such a kick-ass bitchin’ move - YES!!! I was the man!

2.) If I had effed up in the slightest and had hit the G550, beach roses or the boat... my wife would have violently beat me with the nearest handy object (and “yes”, she would not have cared less about my imaginary impressionable young lady whom’s mind I blew with my dreamy hand-break power slide I demonstration.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread