Great customer service experience from lethal performance

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Now I know what all the talk is about with this company. Well as you all know I won the ddddirectory.com http://www.modularfords.com/forums/...inner-of-the-ddd-directory-contest-52293.html contest and decided to put that money towards some new dr's that I been wanting for a while now. As you know Nitto's have been on back order for some time now but Derek managed to find some for me as I want them asap so I can get my old or new rims on the market to sell and wanted to get them installed before I head to the shop http://ipsmotorsports.net where it's going to sit for about a week for the fuel system install and would be more of a hassle to get them then. Well anyways Derek quoted me the wrong price and I wasn’t willing to pay the extra expenses with the new price and was willing to wait till he got more nittos in stock even though I really didn’t want to wait. So instead of having me wait he stayed true to his word on the price that he quoted me and is shipping me the tires regardless. That kind of stuff doesn’t happen to often and was very impressed and Derek will be getting more of my business very soon

Last edited:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Yup when I got my Whipple Tensioner from them they just went out of stock. So they called Whipple and had it sent directly from there.
They also returned my phone calls right away to me in Canada.
I've dealt with most of the vendors on here and they all have been great so far!!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I have spent about $10k with Lethal Performance lately and Jared and Matt have been great about accommodating me. I will continue to do business with them as my build goes on just because of their customer service thus far.

:beer:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Went with the Whipple Tensioner instead of a Snub Idler. I dont like the looks of the Snub Idlers. I have no belt slip with my 2.76 upper and port. And I can still run my pulley gaurd.

Users who are viewing this thread