Great deal on 03 cobra R?

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
It looks like a ricer got a settlement check and built the ugliest Cobra that he could think of. It's obviously been a demo/show car. But if that appraisal is legit then somebody was smoking some good stuff when they looked it over.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I wish there was someone like Dexter who killed people that can't tastefully mod cars.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ha!!! its not even a cobra

Without running the VIN, we don't what it started out as. The interior looks like an '03/'04 Cobra from the little bit shown.

One thing that I see wrong with the description is that it stated this car has an auto trans. But it clearly is a manual transmission.

Can't believe the price. Other than that, the car has potential after it's de-modded a bit.

slidai

Established Member
It's still not as bad as that one guy trying to sell his red (i think) cobra with the "one mean snake!" Sticker plastered across the hood. Not to mention 90% of the body had stickers also.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Without running the VIN, we don't what it started out as. The interior looks like an '03/'04 Cobra from the little bit shown.

One thing that I see wrong with the description is that it stated this car has an auto trans. But it clearly is a manual transmission.

Can't believe the price. Other than that, the car has potential after it's de-modded a bit.

The shift knob is from a GT :shrug:

And the kenne bell kit makes it look like a 2 valve.. Definitely not a cobra.. but like you said, who the hell knows what it started out as! :lol:

Jroc

Established Member
I'm certainly not a fan of it, but I've seen worse.

IMHO a 00 Cobra R wing and a 03/04 rear bump do not match up well at all together.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The shift knob is from a GT :shrug:

And the kenne bell kit makes it look like a 2 valve.. Definitely not a cobra.. but like you said, who the hell knows what it started out as! :lol:

I'm leaning towards it being originally a GT as well. I just like to see things verified, just in case.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
It does say COBRA R KIT maybe thats why it's so expensive:shrug:
I mean if it was just a COBRA KIT it would only be 40k:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread