Great Experience with JLT

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Brother was changing plugs in the car Saturday night. Being lazy he didn't take off the STB or the JLT oil seperator. Well the 3rd plug on the passender side was tight so he said. Hand slipped when he broke it loose and hit the oil seperator breaking the fitting off in the hose. Note to self always turn your own wrenches even when your hurt and never take shortcuts.

Well since JLT is here in Va. (about an hour away) I decided to head out there to see what I could get done. Arrived at the place and went inside. Was greeted by two beauitful women that both said they woud get Jay (I think that's his a name) and took my oil seperator in the back with her.

Less than 5 minutes later Jay comes out with the oil seperator already repaired and hands it back to me. No charge at all and does the repair on the spot. No waiting, drop it off and leave a call number, or can you comeback another time. Awesome company to do business with and a great group of people. Everyone needs to order an oil seperator for their car from the. Great product to because I just can't see driving my car without them up there. The driver's is always clean but defintely looks good.:pepper:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its sweet when a company is local and you can just pop in for stuff like this. we're able to do that for our local wheel customers although it usually cant be walk in and have it done while you wait.

that's why JLT is number #1 with GT500s :beer:

gr8snkbite

Established Member
Brother was changing plugs in the car Saturday night. Being lazy he didn't take off the STB or the JLT oil seperator. Well the 3rd plug on the passender side was tight so he said. Hand slipped when he broke it loose and hit the oil seperator breaking the fitting off in the hose. Note to self always turn your own wrenches even when your hurt and never take shortcuts.

Well since JLT is here in Va. (about an hour away) I decided to head out there to see what I could get done. Arrived at the place and went inside. Was greeted by two beauitful women that both said they woud get Jay (I think that's his a name) and took my oil seperator in the back with her.

Less than 5 minutes later Jay comes out with the oil seperator already repaired and hands it back to me. No charge at all and does the repair on the spot. No waiting, drop it off and leave a call number, or can you comeback another time. Awesome company to do business with and a great group of people. Everyone needs to order an oil seperator for their car from the. Great product to because I just can't see driving my car without them up there. The driver's is always clean but defintely looks good.:pepper:

Yep...Jay and the team are top notch....he's only 20 min from me...:-D was there last week getting new antennas for the truck and car...where are you located?

inyadreems

Established Member
Jay is a great guy and JLT makes great products with awesome customer service. I will be picking up a passenger JLT oil separator very soon.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I live in the Ft. Eustis area and my brother is in Hampton. Yeah I was more than pleased with the experience. About to do the last mods to my car when the gauges get here. Gauges and Rad bracket. Nothing else left to do except replace the rear antenna that got bent. I'm all modded out now lol. Can't even think of anything that I want to do. Will be going back to JLT and getting an oil seperator for my truck though. Only making 11lbs of boost but hey I think it could use one

Tucker

Hey, thanks for the post.
We are small enough to give more personal service in person and over the phone.
Let me know if you need anything else

Jay

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
JLT has been great. They provided me with carbon fiber fasteners that were lost at no charge. Right after I wrote about how to get them, they showed up in the mail unexpectedly. Thanks Jay!

ivandrea

Established Member
I have had good dealings with them as well. Now lets talk about the 2 attractive women you mentioned greeted you at the door. Where's the pics? I am too far to make up some excuss and break something just to walk in and see them. Help us out...this way I can know what she looks like when I call on the phone.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
JLT is a good company to deal with, and Jay is a stand up guy for sure!

gr8snkbite

Established Member
I live in the Ft. Eustis area and my brother is in Hampton. Yeah I was more than pleased with the experience. About to do the last mods to my car when the gauges get here. Gauges and Rad bracket. Nothing else left to do except replace the rear antenna that got bent. I'm all modded out now lol. Can't even think of anything that I want to do. Will be going back to JLT and getting an oil seperator for my truck though. Only making 11lbs of boost but hey I think it could use one

Cool...I'm in vb....maybe paths shall cross one day.....frequent Williamsburg sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread