Great Sale on Protein Powder!

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
http://us.myprotein.com/home.dept

They had a sale yesterday for 30% off with the code 30OFF. I tried the code today and it still works then i randomly tried 40OFF and that works as well. Dunno how long it will last for sure.

So 40% off some pretty tasty protein powder is a sweet deal! 40% off applies to everything else on the website too

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
so this is the stuff barry bonds was taking. it all makes sense now

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
http://us.myprotein.com/home.dept

They had a sale yesterday for 30% off with the code 30OFF. I tried the code today and it still works then i randomly tried 40OFF and that works as well. Dunno how long it will last for sure.

So 40% off some pretty tasty protein powder is a sweet deal! 40% off applies to everything else on the website too

Have you dealt with these guys much before? Seems like a mostly UK based company. Just bought a bunch of Optimum Nutrition protein on sale at Costco but might try a small order to see how their products are, low risk with those prices.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I get the hook up at my local vitamin world, and they have deals all the time. 4lbs for 40 bucks, then 50% off the second 4lb tub. So 8lbs of protein for 60 bucks is pretty good, and it's the best tasting protein I've found with water!

BTW the stuff I take is called Nitro Peak.

Last edited:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Thanks for this, was going to order some protein this week.

Tried probably 10-12 different brands by now and Optimum Nutrition is pretty much hands down the best tasting IMO. Picked up the Cinnamon Roll flavor so curious how this stacks up against ON.

96dreamer

Established Member
I have been wanting to try this stuff out for a while now. Bought 2.2 lbs of the chocolate to try out. I wanted to try the unflavored but couldnt pull the trigger on 5 lbs in case I don't like the stuff.

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
I got the 2.2 chocolate nut and the 2.2 cookies and cream along with some of the watermelon and blue raspberry flavored pre-workout.

Not a big fan of pre workouts but it has great ingredients so I will def try being on sale. I almost considered the 11lb cinnamon roll :|

ctubbs

Established Member
I just placed an order. 10 minutes later my banks calls to authorize the charges since its in the UK. Haha. Glad they are on top of things

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I just placed an order. 10 minutes later my banks calls to authorize the charges since its in the UK. Haha. Glad they are on top of things

Got the same thing. I was worried shipping would take awhile. I guess they have stock state side though looks like it ships out of IL.

Gravik

Established Member
Gah. Three week shipping?

my Fedex tracking says its shipping from IL. How the fuk does it take 3 weeks to ship from IL to ID?

Although it does mention storm delay.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That's crazy mine said shipped Monday 2/2 IL supposed to be here tomorrow 2/4 NY. I dunno what's up with yours that's nuts that FedEx has it already and it'll take that long? You opt for deliver via donkey?

Last edited:

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
I had two separate orders. One for protein and one for pre-workout.

My prework out shipped and arrived quickly while my protein powder was stuck in processing, I finally received an email today saying they couldn't get the one I wanted from their suppliers and would take it off the site as soon as possible. I was refunded immediately.

I tried the 40OFF code again today on a 5.5lb bag of cookies and cream and a 5.5lb bag of cinnamon roll. Here's to better luck :(

Users who are viewing this thread