Griggs suspension package

Turbosnake95

Established Member
Hey Van,

Checking up on any updates in regards to Griggs Racing S197 GR40SS "Super Street" Chassis Kit and the compatibility with the 13-14 cars. I really like what I see and read about this setup but have my reservations. My car also has the track pack which I have yet to see any manufacture make a aftermarket "track pack" ready support differential cover.

REF: http://www.revanracing.com/products/griggs-racing-s197-gr40ss-super-street-chassis-kit.html

I remember reading somewhere that you were testing some Griggs stuff out on your car... Thanks in advance Van!

Will

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

The GR40 SS Package is currently deployed on multiple 13/14 GT500's. I am currently running the new Griggs Watts Link that retains the stock Diff Cover. Thus far I am fairly impressed with it but I am still trying to schedule a track day for some testing.

It works wonderfully well in its original design and the new watts link design seems to be function quite well. I've noticed an increase in anti-squat and the car definitely accelerates quicker as the watts link helps put the power to the ground.

van

Brute

Established Member
I am a doubting Thomas by nature, and I like to do design mods right. Trust me - there is NOTHING like a Griggs upgrade. I should have listened to Van the first time he recommended Griggs, but I was timid about spending the dough. After Griggs was installed on my GT500, even my kind passenger wife said that it was worth every penny.

In addition, Bruce Griggs has said that our S197 body is the best Mustang generation.

Now I am buying a second full Griggs track mustang to race.

Users who are viewing this thread