Group Buy: Killer Chiller

FordFanStan

Established Member
Wow lots of good questions. I am very sorry for not being around the last few days while I was attending SEMA. Seems as though I need to put Throttle Jockey on the payroll lol, thank you Allen for answering all the questions. I am heading out to Pinks/ArmDropLive today to do some racing.

Tomorrow I will have more time and will be back to help answer any questions and to get anything sorted out.

We will accept payments at anytime and will be making the KC GB orders as we get those payments. You can email, PM, or phone the shop with your personal and credit card info. Thank you everyone, Stan

PS. List should be updated correctly, let me know if you see an error.

FordFanStan

Established Member
You would have a group buy before X-MAS wouldnt you Stan. And getting one for
X-MAS is a no go, nobody likes me that much.

Come on Ryan, you no you want one bud lol...

Paid for mine(sstock on nloc), will shipping commence or will they all go out at the same time?

Received your payment and we will be making our first order of kits this coming week, once the order is made it will takew between 2-3 weeks for the kits to be made as stated in the OP, and then the regular shipping timeframe. I will update as new info comes in bud. :thumbsup:

So this ends November 30th?

I need to speak with Joe again and see if he wants to set a limit, I told him I though I would only get about 15 or so kit in the GB, he may want to cut it off lol? I'll get back to you soon. FFS

Last edited:

BLKKAOS

Established Member
Hey Stan I'm interesting in the GB,how much you need for the down payment?Thanks.Jose:coolman:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
awesome product and an even better price!!!! seriously, if you were thinking about getting a KC now is the time! Also their customer service is top notch

FordFanStan

Established Member
Hey Stan I'm interesting in the GB,how much you need for the down payment?Thanks.Jose:coolman:

Hey there Jose sorry about the delay. It at all possible we would like to see half now and half later, but the full total should be paid by the end of this month, which is when the gb will end and the last of the orders will be placed. Let me know if you would liek to set something up to get in on the gb and I will try to help you out as much as possible. FFS

BLKKAOS

Established Member
Hey Stan, no problema my friend.I already order one ;-),but "Thanks buddy" for been there for me:beer::beer:.Jose:coolman:

FordFanStan

Established Member
ttt, list updated. About ready to place the second order. If any of you would like to make your payments either PM or email me or give the shop a call with your info and don't forget your email for your tracking. FFS

FordFanStan

Established Member
ttt, 1st kits will be shipping today or tomorrow per Kincaid. Check your status in the OP on page 1. If you provided your email you should receive your tracking number via Kincaid. FFS

Krn737

Proud To Serve
Established Member
Stan, I just reenlisted 2 days ago. I should have the money deposited into my account sometimes this next week. Will that be too late? I stopped in two days ago and talked to Dante about getting a few things done. He showed me the kit installed on an L that was there already and it sounds impressive. I will be in to get the following as well: Traction bars, 4 lb pulley, dyno tune, oil cooler, 4x4 trans pan, Killer chiller, Guage cluster (A/F, Fuel, and Boost), SS brake lines, and Slotted Cryo treated rotors. I wanted a panhard bar too but i wasn't sure on the price for it. Thanks!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Stan, I just reenlisted 2 days ago. I should have the money deposited into my account sometimes this next week. Will that be too late? I stopped in two days ago and talked to Dante about getting a few things done. He showed me the kit installed on an L that was there already and it sounds impressive. I will be in to get the following as well: Traction bars, 4 lb pulley, dyno tune, oil cooler, 4x4 trans pan, Killer chiller, Guage cluster (A/F, Fuel, and Boost), SS brake lines, and Slotted Cryo treated rotors. I wanted a panhard bar too but i wasn't sure on the price for it. Thanks!

How did I miss this? No it would not be too late. I believe we have you marked down on the calendar, off the top of my head I am thinking you are scheduled on the 12th of this month? I have to verify which kit is what, we had a couple ordered and being sent here, but I think yours is on the way as well. :thumbsup: You are going to love your truck that much more after the new mods are on and tuned :beer: Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
Sorry for the delay, here is the info I have received from Joe today so far. Later this evening I am suppose to receive more tracking information if any of you need it.

sstock - shipped 11/26/08
red 92 - shipped 11/26/08
Luv2Drum1 - shipped 12/03/08
svtrickey - shipped 12/03/08
buckachow - shipped 12/04/08

ibismojo - tentatively shipping 12/08/08
Jim Ienner - tentatively shipping 12/08/08
jangocast - tentatively shipping 12/08/08
e9tac - tentatively shipping 12/08/08 (you have a PM)

FFS

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Is this dead yet?

I haven't visited the forums in forever so I missed out. Lemme know plz.

Users who are viewing this thread