grow equipment

matt87

Established Member
hey guys recently i came into a large lot of grow equipment. i had a tenant that rented a store from me, and he decided to turn half of it into a marijuana growing room. i had no knowledge of this, as they had a legit clothing store up and running for a long time. anyway after they asked permission to add some split unit ac units(store had none) and redo the electric service everything seemed legit. fast forward a year later to this march, and i get a call from another tenant that the store was raided by state troopers. i went to see what was up and entered the other half of the store to find they had a pretty large operation going on! 18 large plants. so i guess one of the two store owners got arrested, and the other has a warrant. i talked to him, and he said to sell the equipment to help cut my rental loss. so now i have a bunch of equipment i dont know if its even legal to sell or how i should go about it. stuff i remember that is in there is 18 gavita pro 1000 lights, 3 titan control timers, 3 air-con split unit ac, 12 wall mount fans, 4 humidifiers, 3 tube style canister(heavy as hell) with fans that go on top, reverse osmosis water thingy, co2 tank, some other small testing things. i know very little about this stuff lol! thanks for any tips!

oldmodman

Established Member
Just put an ad on Craigslist for MJ grow equipment.

List the description exactly as you did here. State that it is being sold as seized from an illegal grow operation,
"as is" no warranty and see what you can get. To find out what it might be worth check for "completed auction" on Ebay to see what people are actually paying for the stuff.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Check and see if your local USDA office will buy it or donate it to them for a write off. They have lots of stations all over the country with greenhouses and grow lights.

matt87

Established Member
haha ya the smell. very strong smell lol! rent in the mail, never had to many reasons to actually go to the property but the once in awhile drive by.

Jroc

Established Member
Just grow you some reefer to recoup any loss you incurred. :thumbsup:

KingJacobo

GM Fanboy Gone Darkside
Established Member
Just sell it like any other piece of equipment on craigslist or ebay via local pickup, perfectly legal. Just don't advertise it as "marijuana" grow equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread