GT350 Colors

Lemers

Established Member
I don't get Ford sometimes. Why can't you get Avalanche with a blue stripe (but you CAN get it on Magnetic- which, IMO, looks like crap), or Race Red with a white stripe (which seems like not being able to buy fries as McDonald's)?

Well, magnetic with blue stripes is my color choice, but I was disappointed in Avalanche. To each their own

krt22

Established Member
I don't get Ford sometimes. Why can't you get Avalanche with a blue stripe (but you CAN get it on Magnetic- which, IMO, looks like crap), or Race Red with a white stripe (which seems like not being able to buy fries as McDonald's)?
You can get blue stripes and AG on a non-R.

Im guessing the red accents, blue, and gray got nixed.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Well, magnetic with blue stripes is my color choice, but I was disappointed in Avalanche. To each their own

Blue on grey looks great- but I'm biased

5a8f9e097a01b57049d6b26a1ea9fed3.jpg

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm thinking yellow with white stripes, I love black but I am way to lazy to buy black again.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Ruby red, Redfire Metallic or that denim blue, OR the Silver with dark gray like on the new Ford GT

Those colors and the availability of BOTH tech and track pacs. Here's my check.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I will be wrapping mine VERY soon after I take delivery to a color very similar to liquid blue.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
The liquid blue is an odd color. I really like blue cars. The liquid blue looks good under the blue florescent lighting in car show halls. However I'm not crazy about it in direct sunlight. I think deep impact blue and sonic blue are much better looking blues in all lighting.

1FASFKR

Established Member
The liquid blue is an odd color. I really like blue cars. The liquid blue looks good under the blue florescent lighting in car show halls. However I'm not crazy about it in direct sunlight. I think deep impact blue and sonic blue are much better looking blues in all lighting.

You might have a point about the florescent lighting. However if it pops like that under the sun then it would be awesome. My Ruby looks like a rather plain maroon on a cloudy day but man does metallic pop in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread