GT350 on Order. Now we wait.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Congrats, that's going to be a very cool ride. Out of curiosity, could you have made that order an R model if you wanted to pay the extra?

He could have but if the dealer did not have an allocation for an R the order would not be filled. Not every order entered will be filled unless the dealer has been guaranteed the allocation and paid the $1000 buy in fee.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I could have got an R but I would have had to wait. They have 2 R allocations but none available right now. That plus 13k over the base 350 with no a/c or stereo plus I believe the mark up on the R was going to be 5-10k. Would have put me out of my price range. You can still get MSRP if you know the right people or call around to multiple dealers. If you're interested in ordering I can direct to some good guys.

Yes the 2015s are gone. Those went to mainly people with a lot of $$$ or friends of Ford. Mine will be a 2016. Still projecting sept delivery. Saying I might get my VIN this week.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I talked to a larger dealer, getting 10 350's and 2 R's I believe by end of year. Said they are selling them on first come first serve basis.

RS and Raptor by Summer and GT by end of 2016.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Folks that pride themselves on not being scum. There are actually some still left.

So if i put a $5k AMV on this car...I am automatically SCUM? You are going to have a hard to time shopping for your next car as there prob isnt a single dealership left in the country that has NEVER done an AMV or ADM on a single car on their lot...and who wants to buy a car from SCUM right??

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Comment is a reply to post on previous page. Edited for clarification.

At MSRP they are getting a profit. The dealer I'm getting it from is putting a small ADM on most of the orders mainly due to supply/demand.

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Super jealous. You chose a great color. Seeing the video of the all red one flying around the track looks really good! Love the no stripes!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
At MSRP they are getting a small margin. The dealer I'm getting it from is putting a small ADM on most of the orders mainly due to supply/demand.
At MSRP they are making a minimum of $46xx by just placing the order for a buyer on the particular vehicle you ordered. Decent chunk of change if you ask me for punching keys on a keyboard and hitting enter on a one time transaction with no expenditure on their part.

As far as supply and demand, just like every other SVT vehicle with ADM, dealers will be calling back those customers in a few months to move vehicles once they deplete the gotta have it first crowd.

Direct buying should be allowed but Dealers lobbied Govt to shut that down. Cars are the only product that does not have a direct buy option.

Last edited:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
As far as supply and demand, just like every other SVT vehicle with ADM, dealers will be calling back those customers in a few months to move vehicles once they deplete the gotta have it first crowd.

Arent the numbers still only 100 GT350s and 37 R package cars? I dont see there being many left over to mark down.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Arent the numbers still only 100 GT350s and 37 R package cars? I dont see there being many left over to mark down.

For the 15s, which I don't know how that will work for dealers. The guys who have these cars on order are 2016s.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Like Big Reg mentioned..at MSRP...its prob closer to $7-10k in profit if not more depending on the ADM/AMV. Even at invoice the average dealer is prob making $1000-2000 on the front end with the hold back + whatever they make on the finance side. This is how dealers continually say they sell at invoice...yet have marble floors and spotless showrooms lol.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
For the 15s, which I don't know how that will work for dealers. The guys who have these cars on order are 2016s.

yeah i meant to ask that. I wasnt sure either. What are production numbers for 16s?

edit....looks like no production numbers released yet for 16s.

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I saw on another forum a member was buying one had said 750 R's for 2016, which I have no clue if there is any truth to that.

96slowbra

Established Member
the dealers are getting cars based on mustang sales over the last 2 years, but it is all going to be a lottery in the end. I am a sales manager at a Ford dealership, and I can say for certain, at $57k the markup from invoice is about $5000-$6000 including all dealer money.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
the dealers are getting cars based on mustang sales over the last 2 years, but it is all going to be a lottery in the end. I am a sales manager at a Ford dealership, and I can say for certain, at $57k the markup from invoice is about $5000-$6000 including all dealer money.

That includes the hold back. Just making sure.

Looking like you guys will have any AMV?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
yeah i meant to ask that. I wasnt sure either. What are production numbers for 16s?

edit....looks like no production numbers released yet for 16s.
500-750 R's and around 5k regular GT350 for at least 2 model years. As was said earlier 1k buy in and allocations allotted based upon prior year mustang sales.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Whoa whoa whoa. My response was to the guy saying that ADM was fine so they can mark it up to make a small margin. They make plenty of money at MSRP. That was my point. They don't have to mark it up more. They make even more with ADM. I don't like ADM but if that's what they want to do that's their prerogative. You can find them at MSRP but you'll have to do some work. I'm very happy with the deal I got. 57k is MSRP.

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Bought it back in February. Fixed a few things. Running solid but I'm selling to get the GT350.

Users who are viewing this thread