GT350 on Order. Now we wait.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
That's going to be sweet. I got a email from my local dealer and they gave me a price of MSRP plus 11k dealer markup. Ive seen worse.

If you're serious about buying I will pass your info onto my dealer buddy. He helped me with my dream and I'd be happy to help with yours.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Bring it on! Haha. I'm hoping to get mine on the scales, strip and COTA as soon as possible.

I have no doubt you will have all that real world first hand data before most people even recieve their cars. I KNOW you will drive that car like it was designed for it to be!

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
That's what I do. It will not be a garage queen for sure. Luckily it's not a daily so hopefully I can keep the miles down but they won't be "Driving Miss Daisy" miles.

blwn306

Established Member
Man I've been making some financial moves to buy this beauty! It's just those damn dealer mark ups that put it just out of reach!

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
If you actually serious I can get you one VERY close to MSRP or MSRP depending on his mood that day. Let me know.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Whenever your guy will take my car straight trade, then tell him we are in business.

lol.

Can't wait to see yours OP, love the way the red ones look!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Whenever your guy will take my car straight trade, then tell him we are in business.

lol.

Can't wait to see yours OP, love the way the red ones look!
I saw a GT350 and GT350R in person today at Quail. Dayum. Ford did a superb job with those cars. I don't think anyone who gets one will be disappointed.

They also had a Ford GT display car. Same comment. The Aero work on that car is something else...

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Update:

Build date was supposed to be today, 8/17, but was pushed to 8/31 for unknown reasons. Just said they were behind.

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Got off the phone with Ford Performance. Build date of 9/7 with delivery approx 9/25. We are going the wrong direction...

Users who are viewing this thread