GT350 Track Attack

SROLD

Established Member
Just attended 5/2 and 5/3 sessions. If you want a great experience and to learn what these great gt350's will really do this is a must. You will probably drive the school cars on the track harder than your own on the street or track. Exhaust whail is magnificent and the brakes are phenominal. Overall facility is probably as good as you'll ever see. Gt350 on one tighter track and almost all in 3rd gear. About 110 at 8200 in third at end of main straightaway. Don't realyy need to do much to prep car. More neg camber, higher temp brake fluid, roll bar and rear seat delete.

2nd day in boss302 frs race car with slicks. They take about 400 pounds out of the car, covert to coil overs and add a big wing. Straight pipes in a tin can. Awesome. If your already there don't miss the second day if you can swing it somehow. Instructors are very good and really want to teach you wherever possible.

Last edited:

raiderjatt02

Established Member
It was either $1795 or $1895. I don't remember because it was too much $$$ for my wallet but it looked like so much fun. The Boss's were completely stripped and riding on slicks. Full on race car and it would have been a hell of an experience but I couldn't afford it at the time. If you can swing the cash, I'd say go for it because if you wanted to get that experience at some other time it would most likely end up costing more.

JoeJ

Established Member
My 2017 Ruby Red Shelby GT350.

I will be going to the GT350 Track Attack Oct 3, 4, & 5th. I will stay over and run the race cars on Wednesday. Looking forward to the event.
:banana:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just signed up for Oct 23-25, two day school with the Boss.

Shelbyman

Established Member
If you own one of these cars I would highly encourage you to attend this event. A friend and I went to the Oct 5th event and had a great time. We did not do the 2nd day as we had no big desire to be in a different car on the east track. I have driven the east track and I think the west is the better one. NOW if the program offered the 2nd day in the GT 350 we would have done that. You'll have a great time if you can make it. :)

Ford does a great job of putting it on. Welcome dinner the night before and lunch the day of the event. You can stay right in Tooele rather than the hotel they recommend thats further down the freeway towards Salt Lake City. There is a Hampton Inn in town where I stayed and I noticed a Holiday Inn Suites even closer to the track. All in all a terrific event and like has been said in this thread you'll drive these cars way harder than you'll likely drive your own.;)

Rael

Established Member
I received my "Owner's Supplement" today. I figured I'd call them in a couple of weeks to find out about scheduling.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
How long after purchase does it take to get the invitation letter? I'm definitely not going all the way to Utah for this, but it'll be nice to frame it and hang it in the garage.

Rael

Established Member
Took about 7 weeks for me. But the Track Attack info is not a letter, but rather a brochure, not addressed to anyone. (There's stuff in there that looks intended for framing, but not the Track Attack brochure.)

Users who are viewing this thread