GT350 Track Attack

gjcavana

Established Member
They're probably shutting down the program.
He said that we will be able to register but not yet. That was a couple weeks ago. I just don't want to be waiting when others are registering which is why I am interested if anyone else has tried successfully or not.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
From the Track Attack FAQ...

Eligibility to attend GT350 Track Attack:
Anyone who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying GT350 will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend a GT350 Track Attack program.

Vehicle ownership is verified by VIN number. Only one owner/eligible participant per vehicle/VIN number is eligible to attend.
https://www.gt350trackattack.com/en/faq.html

I don't think you qualify as the second owner but it's worth a call to find out for certain.

galaxy

Established Member
If you pick a date that is associated with a second day option, does that mean that you must purchase a second day? Or can you select one of those dates and still only do the one day?

And do you guys know...if you sign up for a second day, do you have to pay then? Or I wonder what the odds are if you just pick the one day on an associated date, you can just add the second day later?

Rael

Established Member
I was asked to pay when I signed up. The one-day dates were different than the two-day dates.

gjcavana

Established Member
If I were you I would call them. They are very helpful and will answer any questions you have. And like Rael said, they ask for a credit card when you sign up. There are different sets of dates for one day classes and for classes with the add on dates. Keep in mind that the one day classes are listed with two dates because the one day class has a dinner the night before.

s1ten

Established Member
Registered for 16-17 Sept. I figured it would be a great place to start before HPDE. Looks like it going to be a great time

+1 on track insurance

MustangGT350FAN

Established Member
I purchased my GT350 on May 6th 2018, I checked the dates and all the slots are sold out till november 18. will they extend the one year option of they are sold out for the year?

GT350_Track_Attack-1.jpg

gt350.jpg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread