GT350R on the Track. MSR 1.7CCW

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Thought I posted this a while back but I guess not. First time I took the car out and first time I've been on this track in about 5-6 years. Overall I was pleased but the car easily had another 2 seconds if not more. Still have some work to do as a driver on this car. I missed my heel toe twice so I chickened out and stopped doing it. Looking forward to taking it out again. This is recorded with 2 GoPros, AiM solo and I had the exhaust mic'd up. Car got a lot of attention. I even had a highly modded GTR that was eating my lunch not go around me even after I gave him the go around because "he loved the sound so much". haha

[video=youtube;luneBfg_YN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luneBfg_YN0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Sounds good, too bad you didn't run the 3.1. I enjoy the bottom section of the track quite a lot.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Dashware. It's ok for being a free software but as you can tell I still need to work on some things.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Awesome vid, but with I could have seen the revs too!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You are a lucky guy to own that 350R. Nice driving. Awesome music from that motor. I really like those GT-350s. :)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Who cares how fast you were going. Listen to that SOUND!!!

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
No kidding. It's intoxicating. When you have Ferrari and Porsche GT3 guys wanting to see it and hear it after the runs you know Ford did something right.

Users who are viewing this thread