GT350R Splitter

1FASFKR

Established Member
Wow. The splitter is lower than anything I’ve had. Scraped it backing out of my drive way twice now. Lightly underneath but it still sucks balls to hear it drag.

What are you guys doing? Taking it off. Putting something else on? If so what? Getting a spare on hand to keep? I’ve seen the thread where the spoiler protector pieces are installed. To me that would ensure that it drags 100% every time I back out and a greater chance to hit the speed bumps as well. I’m really contemplating removing it.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I actually have a spare one with some light cosmetic damage. It was damaged by a mechanic at the dealership when I took it in for its first service. I had the dealership replace it at their cost. I'm actually on my third splitter. Thankfully, I haven't had to pay for any of them; 1400 bucks a pop! That's why I'm hanging on to the spare. I should've kept the first one, too.

OP, you could look into having a metal shop fabricate a cover to attach to the bottom of it. If you have a local high school that teaches an auto shop class, you might even be able to get it made for free.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
ZL1 Addons splitter guard washers or the Carbon Composites by MAD Scrape Armor. Either will be a good investment

Users who are viewing this thread