GT500 5.2 Supercharger Pic - Am I late to the party?

Droppintwins

Established Member
Hmmmmm

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 552

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
The picture of the caliper and rotor with the hand, the hub is splined and that plastic hanging down looks like a belly pan so could be AWD

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
They have been using splined hubs from other cars for a while. I think the GT350 used one from a Lincoln or an Explorer.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Portions of the GT350/R hub were sourced from a HD Explorer application. It was cheaper to leave them alone than to rework them when it really wasn't necessary.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
By buddy just bought a 350 the other day. The performance vehicle manager guy said 5.2 crossplane crank, and the 2.6 TVS.. Everything we pretty much already know.. Should be in the 750-800hp range as well.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Ok, so it will have plenty of power, hopefully not too nose heavy, maybe the best suspension ever in a GT500. If they can keep the price in line with the ZL1, it may be a winner.

CO Mack

Established Member
Ok, so it will have plenty of power, hopefully not too nose heavy, maybe the best suspension ever in a GT500. If they can keep the price in line with the ZL1, it may be a winner.

It’ll be more than the ZL1, be more in demand, and people going to cry about ADMs and how Ford are a bunch of jerks to “let” it happen

CO Mack

Established Member
Portions of the GT350/R hub were sourced from a HD Explorer application. It was cheaper to leave them alone than to rework them when it really wasn't necessary.

Explorer hubs and a brake package from a 747! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread