GT500 at MSRP

lngebrown

Established Member
I'm excited to say I was first in line to order a GT500 as soon as the order banks were open July of 2019. It wasn't until I went into the dealership ready to place it when I was informed of the 5K ADM. I couldn't do it, as much as I wanted it. I decided to spend more and bought a 2019 Carrera T and love it!! Fast forward to this week. I never stopped looking and found the exact car I was going to order on a dealer's lot and through a stroke of luck they sold it to me at MSRP. Now I have both cars and both at a fair price. I can't wait for delivery to compare them. Both cars are DCT. I'm holding off on details until the car shows up on my doorstep.

c5longhorn

Established Member
Congrats, so are you going to keep both or sell one?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

lngebrown

Established Member
I'm excited to say I was first in line to order a GT500 as soon as the order banks were open July of 2019. It wasn't until I went into the dealership ready to place it when I was informed of the 5K ADM. I couldn't do it, as much as I wanted it. I decided to spend more and bought a 2019 Carrera T and love it!! Fast forward to this week. I never stopped looking and found the exact car I was going to order on a dealer's lot and through a stroke of luck they sold it to me at MSRP. Now I have both cars and both at a fair price. I can't wait for delivery to compare them. Both cars are DCT. I'm holding off on details until the car shows up on my doorstep.

Wow this car is amazing. I live in Ohio and only had 1 day I could drive it with my wife. I left it on normal mode and loved it but thought based on my Drag Racing experience the extra power wasn't a big deal. I dropped her off before I put it away and did a quick short run on the freeway in sport mode WOW!!! That's what I was really expecting. Can't compare with the Carrera until spring, but I can say making the decision between the 2 is a great problem to have. So far I couldn't be happier and feel very fortunate. I never thought I would ever be in a position to have 2 cars at the top of my wish list

Users who are viewing this thread