GT500 at Walmart (in the Bakken)

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Couldn't handle it. I could spend a lot less money to treat a car like crap. Its a little trashy and a waste. Sorry.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Could be worse than just dirty...at least it wasn't rich evans modified

rich-evans-custom-mustangs-sema.jpg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Still sucks to see someone take such poor car of there GT500, but hey I guess he makes the car payments

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Pretty sure it's just a regular GT with stripes and body kit parts. Looking closely at the steering wheel.
Wonder why it's got 2 antennas on front passenger quarter panel? Since there is a sat radio antenna in trunk already.

TheSinner

Established Member
My car looks like that after going down my gravel driveway a few times... It'll live.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
The Bakken or North Dakota would amaze you, its as close to the clampets as you can imagine. I worked in the Bakken Fields for two years and there is so much money flying around its nuts and most have never had money before, whether they work in the fields or new oil money, they are pretty much the same.

have seen more Ferrari's and Porsche's caked in mud than you would believe

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
This is about the thousandth dirty gt500, cobra, other rare mustang I've seen. It's really not a big deal.

svtshadow

Banned
Its just a mustang. Get over it. Dont be mad coz the owner drives his mustang and enjoys it while your mustang sits in the garage waiting for it be a collectors item! LOL mustangs owners, they are everywhere HAHA

mavisky

Established Member
Pretty sure it's just a regular GT with stripes and body kit parts. Looking closely at the steering wheel.
Wonder why it's got 2 antennas on front passenger quarter panel? Since there is a sat radio antenna in trunk already.

Ya what's up with the steering wheel? Mine is all black except for the dark silver color on the bottom spoke.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I do not approve. The owner is an idiot for treating a GT500 like that. Of course it's his car and his money, so his right to act like an idiot I guess...

TurboPh1sh

Established Member
Picture kinda looks photoshopped too.

Dirt looks really smooth and the gas cap looks funny.

waggs

icy.i see.eye sea.icee.
Established Member
2013-04-09_18-04-24_775.jpg

I used to drive about a mile everyday on a dirt road to get home. My car looked like the op after a week. (This pic was after it rained one day)

Users who are viewing this thread