GT500 Shirts

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Hello All!!

Just a couple of things to remember if you are ordering through me on here.
First, I do have the approval from the mods to sell these on here. Second, they only come in XL if you plan on getting one to wear. Third, my Pay Pal id is [email protected] for instant payment. You can send a money order or check too if you'd like. Lastly, please make sure I have your correct address info for shipment once paymnent is received. The SVTP ONLY deal is 2 for $25.00 shipped to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks!!
Chris

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Yea, sorry about the one size thing. I'm not sure why they would have made all one size. If it's any help, I usually wear a large t-shirt. These are not too big as XL's. After a couple of washings they fit more like a large.

R1Lello

Established Member
03TRMN8R said:
I do have more available. If you want just one I will do $12.50 shipped.

I'll take one.......shipping to Ontario Canada??? Please pm me on preferred method of payment.

thanks

03TRMN8R

Established Member
If you paid via Pay Pal I am caught up on lables. The mail carrier will pick them up from me tomorrow.

R1Lello, looks like about $7.00 for First Class International via the USPS website. So, if you want to make it $19.50 I'll get you one out. My Pay Pal seller id is [email protected].

Thanks again everyone!! Don't forget trader feedback once they arrive.

mds370

Established Member
I recieved mine. Cool packaging on Ford's part. Thanks again, feedback has been left.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Chris:

This thing is so cool I don't want to open it until I find out you have more! :pepper:

Let me know if you have two more and I'll do the $25.00 for the pair!

Sweet!! :rockon:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

03TRMN8R

Established Member
I do have a few more to sell. Just let me know or send the payment on through if you're ready. I should be caught up on all shipments and feedback. Those that are still waiting, please don't forget to post up when they arrive. Thanks again for the opportunity and smooth transactions.

Chris

03TRMN8R

Established Member
When I was going through my stuff at work I found 3 of the GT 500 shirts out of the packaging. I know they are better in the packaging but I assume some of you were getting at least one to wear. They have never been worn and have no flaws whatsoever. Anyhow, I'll let the three go cheap if any of you are interested. I was thinking like $22.00 for all three shipped.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
03TRMN8R said:
When I was going through my stuff at work I found 3 of the GT 500 shirts out of the packaging. I know they are better in the packaging but I assume some of you were getting at least one to wear. They have never been worn and have no flaws whatsoever. Anyhow, I'll let the three go cheap if any of you are interested. I was thinking like $22.00 for all three shipped.

I'll take them. I sent you a PM after I got my two and decided that they would make for a cool gift to a couple SVT friends of mine. I'll send paypal for them as soon as you reply.

Users who are viewing this thread