GT500 to 3v GT Suspension Interchangeability

Lt14life

Established Member
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker of the site and over the years I've gone through a few different cars including a 98 LS1 Camaro and a 98 BAB Cobra. Currently I have a 2014 Fx4 F-150 and I recently purchased a 2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT and so far I have added an MBRP axle back and 19 inch SVE drifts.

I've recently been talking to a local guy with a 2010 gt 500 who has a box of take off parts from when he had it turned into a supersnake and he is willing to part with them at quite a decent price. I've done some searches and have seen that lots of guys are swapping 07-09 Gt500 parts but I was wondering if anybody could confirm that the following parts off of a 2010 would fit on my car and whether they would be a worthwhile addition:

Shocks and Struts
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Lower Control Arms

I would also be adding some FRPP P springs along with this set up along with an adjustable panhard bar.

Any advice is appreciated and I apologize if this has been covered in another thread.

Dreadknought

Well, this is probably a year too late, but all of those parts will swap over fine, as both cars are on the same chassis, using the same mounting points for all the suspension components.

Users who are viewing this thread