Guess My RWHP

drkchk03svt

Established Member
My stroker will be picked up tomorrow and I am getting excited. Anyone want to guess what my rwhp will be.

302 Stroker
4lb lower
Steig Port
and everything else in my mod list!

Will

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Wow, 2 strokers in the area now :) What company did you go with on the short block?What is the ETA on getting everything installed? I'm just full of questions, but no answers to yours since i'm still a new to cobra's.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
04SilverSerpent said:
Wow, 2 strokers in the area now :) What company did you go with on the short block?What is the ETA on getting everything installed? I'm just full of questions, but no answers to yours since i'm still a new to cobra's.

PM

My car is at HPP. Its all new. I sold my shortblock. I sent you a pm.

Last edited:

MTI LS1

Nice Will, glad to see that the car is coming back together. I have plans to do the same thing this winter.

I say, 530/560. Midrange should be a monster. I bet that you pick up alot of tourque under the curve.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I hope for your sake and mine both that you hit near the 540-550 area and 560+ ft lbs. We'll see, I am a couple weeks away from dynoing my stroker as well.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Jerryk said:

Long time no see around this parts of the world Jerry... How's it going for you lately? Did you install the Whipple yet? We need to get together at some point to talk about tuning...

Users who are viewing this thread