Guess TORQJNKY's Dyno Numbers (Win a Prize!)

TORQJNKY

Will you spin the 2.9 harder than the 15/2.7 if needed? Is that max impeller speed?
Best of luck Craig!
925/860
-J

J, that will be the max that I spin it and is on the upper end of the max capabilities of the 2.9. I think the smallest pulley Whipple actually makes is a 2.75. I had my 2.70 made by Reichard Racing. I guess I could go smaller but I will already be spinning it extremely hard, so I don't know that there would be much to gain. Thanks!

Bad Company

Established Member
Whew this is going to be interesting. Depending on the outside ambient temperatures at the time and how hot its in Evolution's shop that day this could really effect HP by a large amount. The heat won't effect getting the combo dialed in though.

Keep your eyes and ears open Craig, you may get to see a red car too

923HP/825TQ

TORQJNKY

Whew this is going to be interesting. Depending on the outside ambient temperatures at the time and how hot its in Evolution's shop that day this could really effect HP by a large amount. The heat won't effect getting the combo dialed in though.

Keep your eyes and ears open Craig, you may get to see a red car too

923HP/825TQ

Kurt, the plan is to get an early morning start. Forecast for that day is 68* morning temps with a high of 88*. Right now I'm keeping my eye on this tropical storm off the East Coast. I may have to delay a day for tuning if weather is too bad to travel.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
889 whp 820 rwt with the expected weather conditions. Much higher with cool fall/winter temps.

Users who are viewing this thread