gun control?(little help)

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Hey guys. I recently started going back to school to finish a degree and in one of my classes I have to do a presentation on a hot topic. I chose gun control, and I am against, I'm very pro-gun. I've already started and almost completed it. I was just wondering if any of you know any good websites or videos that I can use to incorportate/gather information from for my presentation. No I am not asking you to do my project for me lol, just seeing if there's any good sites/videos that I may have missed. Thanks!

VictorySong

Established Member
The biggest flaw in the legislators logic is that they think the people respect the rule of law any more than they do.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
If you need examples of the positives of owning a gun, go to Defensive Gun Use (which stands for defensive gun use). That sub-reddit is devoted to stories about how people have defended themselves and others with firearms and is quite active.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
The video of the lady talking about her parents getting killed and her leaving her gun at home because at the time it was illegal to carry in her state.

Users who are viewing this thread