Guy Picks up his Mclaren F1

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
This is a 2 Part Video! The girl recording drives me Nuts:bash: But the car is Just Badass, And Truly a Icon!:rockon:

Mclaren F1

MCLAREN F1
F1.jpg

F13.jpg

F12.jpg

F14.jpg

F15.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
that car is absolutely sick!

funny thing though, when i was younger and the f1 came out, i thought it was the most badass and awesome looking car out there. but by todays design standards for supercars, its not all that aggresive looking. idk, just a thought i had

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
"Look at the green one, buy it... then I can go wreck it for you"

And I really think it's funny when people say "driver mod". This guy was enjoying his car, not racing for a championship. I'm sure the video of you in a F1 would be totally titts... but in reality you will NEVER ride in one, yet alone drive one so I guess we will never know. :)

johnkn

Established Member
Could you imagine going to see your new M. for the first time and have that anoying voice talking and commenting and ruining the experiance the entire time? Jeeze, I'd rather drive a Pinto and not have to listen to that anoying BS. He needs a wife mod.

Dane

Established Member
that car is absolutely sick!

funny thing though, when i was younger and the f1 came out, i thought it was the most badass and awesome looking car out there. but by todays design standards for supercars, its not all that aggresive looking. idk, just a thought i had

Yeah I thought the samething when I saw the video. Wheels look boring as well. But it is a million $ car.
Hopefully he will convert it back to a one seater so she can not ride.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
He already has the bimbo mod

Hope that car doesn't end up in a youtube wrecked video. Def a mean mean machine.

Dane

Established Member
^ If I remember correctly they used to be a 1 seater from the factory and converted to those side seats for the US. But I read that years ago so I am not 100%

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
"look at the green one, buy it... Then i can go wreck it for you"

and i really think it's funny when people say "driver mod". This guy was enjoying his car, not racing for a championship. I'm sure the video of you in a f1 would be totally titts... But in reality you will never ride in one, yet alone drive one so i guess we will never know. :)

+1

moot09

Established Member
Yeah I thought the samething when I saw the video. Wheels look boring as well. But it is a million $ car.
Hopefully he will convert it back to a one seater so she can not ride.

The f1s were never one seater. They had one center mounted seat for the driver and 2 behind it. But really he should just kick her out...

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
the comments on here crack me up, i mean jeeez. McLaren has the owner go out on that runway and get used to the car. It happens to everybody who buys one. Who knows if he was just screwing around getting used to it. Its a part of the buying process. Im not saying he is a good driver, but nobody has any room to talk on here.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
^ If I remember correctly they used to be a 1 seater from the factory and converted to those side seats for the US. But I read that years ago so I am not 100%

and no, im pretty sure it was designed like this from day one. Gordan Murray designed everything around the driver, the ultimate driving position (middle). The whole idea was to make the ultimate road car.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Old videos. This is Dan kennedy. He kept the car at a Scottsdale airport in AZ. He has since sold this car. Also I believe he bought 2 Enzo's from Scottsdale Ferrari when they first came out (although I am not sure how true the last part is)

Users who are viewing this thread