Guys, and a few Girls

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Shit isnt a word that's censored. :)

Bullshit!

LOL, it would seem the moderator doesn't agree with you Mr. 11s.

To be honest it would be nice to have a list of words that are censored so we know exactly what we can or cannot say in order to be in compliance and avoid the hammer/ban stick.

I think some of us believe some words are fine, while others see the same words as offensive. Just seeking clarification on the official SVTP policy here.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

To be honest it would be nice to have a list of words that are censored so we know exactly what we can or cannot say in order to be in compliance and avoid the hammer/ban stick.

I think some of us believe some words are fine, while others see the same words as offensive. Just seeking clarification on the official SVTP policy here.
We'll start with Carlin's 7 words you can't say on tv

Shit
Piss
Mother****er
Tits

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Unless you're breaking some other rule - ie insults outside of smack down - I dont think i've ever seen someone get an infraction for typing out a dirty word and it not being filtered.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Just type what you want and the words that are banned will automatically get filtered. You don't have to worry about bypassing because it automatically bleeps it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread