H-pipe

Blackgeetee

Established Member
For those of you who have put off road h-pipes on...
Have any of you had any problems with being pulled over from the exhaust being too loud?

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
You will be most pleased with the H or X pipe. The sound will be a touch louder at idle and normal driving , but when you get on it ....
it really talks then.

I dont think they will give you a hard time about the noise because you can control that with your right foot :D

Later

Blackgeetee

Established Member
That's it!!

:gt: :gt: That's it!!:gt: :gt:

Tonight I got revved by a passing Cobra and it sounded awesome! Really loud. I'm ordering the powerchamber h-pipe tomorrow!!

Besides, I can justify it to my girlfriend by trying to help keep the economy going.....right?:D

Last edited:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I ordered the MAC "powerchamber" h-pipe today from MAC Products. It's supposed to arrive by next Wednesday. According to the website, the powerchamber is supposed to add over 22rwhp! If it adds that much, that should be noticeable. That's over a 10% increase in horsepower baby! I'm hoping to drop a half second in the quarter.... to the low 14's. We'll see.... I'll definitely take it to the track before the snow flies and see how she does. CAN'T WAI'T!:block: :rolling: :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Joel,

Steve told me you ordered that, can I come over and watch you install it??

LOL. Actually I'm taking it somewhere to have it put on. Cost only $50 so I think that's worth not having to screw with it. The cat-back was very simple and easy, but this is a little more complex so I'll leave it to the experts. Besides, I don't want to break a nail!:uh oh: :rolling:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Just an afterthought.....

Maybe I'll have Steve stand right behind my car the first time I start it up after the install. If it knocks him on his ass, then I know I got a good system!:D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Just an afterthought.....

Maybe I'll have Steve stand right behind my car the first time I start it up after the install. If it knocks him on his ass, then I know I got a good system!:D

Heheh yeah steve makes a good fake wall :D

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hey...what can I say. She's the most important thing in my life! Yeah that's right....my car is number 2 now. :shocked:

Lookie here..............Steve replied! :uh oh:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SweetSVT99
Hey...what can I say. She's the most important thing in my life! Yeah that's right....my car is number 2 now. :shocked:

Lookie here..............Steve replied! :uh oh:

Can I borrow the car then???

:D :D

wont ask about the girl though :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread