H-pipe

Blackgeetee

Established Member
The UPS guy dropped off my exhaust tonight. I'm pretty anxious to get it on (uh, I mean put on). Hopefully I can get into the shop tomorrow instead of Friday...

S

SVTHottie102

Originally posted by SweetSVT99
hmmm....good idea...! :D

Its kinda funny that u even consider taking off work when you don't even do that much!:shocked: Oh well

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Alright...I'm stick of people saying I don't work! I have a job...I work..here is my schedule.

9:30 am - wake up to pager going off. Realize it's just the weather and go back to bed.

10:00am - wake up to pager going off again...the boss this time. Shut off pager and go back to sleep.

10:30am - wake up to cell phone ringing. caller id says it's the boss. let the v-mail get it, hopefully he won't notice it's not really me.

10:45am - I think taco (my cat) is hungry. I'm kinda hungry too, maybe it's time to get up and feed him....and me.

11:00am - Cell phone is ringing again....damn boss, I guess he didn't get it the first time. Let the v-mail get it again...maybe he'll get it this time..?

11:30am - Time for a shower. Water is cold, this sucks. :(

12:00pm - time for lunch...been a long day, I deserve something nice. McDonalds here I come!

3:30pm - Lunch is over now...time to get back to work. I'll call my dispatcher and see if I have any calls. (since I shut off my pager)

4:00pm - leave for my call...computer is broken, guess I'm the guy to fix it.

4:30pm - arrive onsite. dumbasses forgot to plug it in...fixed now, pat myself on the back and go home.

5:30pm to 11:30 - talk to SVTHottie102 (she really is a hottie!)

The rest of the night is left to your imagination!

SEE!!! I do to work!!!!!!! :D

(Wow, that is a really long post...I must be bored.)

S

SVTHottie102

hell yeah I do. maybe I should be spending this time with my girlfriend....?

Ya think? Instead of talking on~line and pissin her off...You should ocme out here with all that free time on ur hands:dw:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Alright...I'm stick of people saying I don't work! I have a job...I work..here is my schedule.

9:30 am - wake up to pager going off. Realize it's in my pants just what I wanted I go back to bed.

10:00am - wake up to pager going off again...the boss this time. Throw the pager out the window and go back to sleep.

10:30am - wake up to cell phone ringing. caller id says it's the boss. I throw it out the window. *to the hell with them

10:45am - I think taco (my pussy) is hungry. I'm kinda hungry too, maybe it's time to get up and feed him....and me.

11:00am - Cell phone is ringing again..out in the yard..damn boss, I guess he didn't get it the first time. Let the v-mail get it again...maybe he'll get it this time..?

11:30am - Time for a shower, I bet the water is cold **Looks down, Yep, Water is cold, this sucks. :(

12:00pm - time for lunch...been a long day, I deserve something nice. Chineese buffet here I come!

3:30pm - Lunch is over now...time to get back to work. I'll call my dispatcher and see if I have any calls. (since I lost pager)

4:00pm - leave for my call...computer is broken, guess I'm the guy to fix it.

4:30pm - arrive onsite. Spend 45 minutes trying to turn it on. dumbasses forgot to plug it in...fixed now, pat myself on the back and go home.

5:30pm to 11:30 - talk to SVTHottie102 (she really is a hottie!)

12:00am-12:02am wild phone s**

12:03am-3:30am get drunk and pass out
The rest of the night is left to your imagination!

SEE!!! I do to work!!!!!!! :D

(Wow, that is a really long post...I must be stoned.)

Man what a guy he is my hero

Blackgeetee

Established Member
LMAO @ Steve and Zach. You guys put a lot of effort into those posts. There should be some kind of award given out, like "post of the day"..........

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
LMAO @ Steve and Zach. You guys put a lot of effort into those posts. There should be some kind of award given out, like "post of the day"..........

HEHEH funny how the truth is more entertaining than fictiion :D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Quit fooling around with exhaust, save up and get the 99 Heads and Intake....awesome article on it in this months 5.0 Mustang and Super Ford:read:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Quit fooling around with exhaust, save up and get the 99 Heads and Intake....awesome article on it in this months 5.0 Mustang and Super Ford:read:

Ya, you're right, I'd love to get those heads. Maybe next year...... Unfortunately before winter I have to spend money on something pretty boring.........brakes.:mj: :gt: :fm: :xpl:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee

Ya, you're right, I'd love to get those heads. Maybe next year...... Unfortunately before winter I have to spend money on something pretty boring.........brakes.:mj: :gt: :fm: :xpl:

Joel,

wanna come over and help me do my brakes, doing them this afternoon wooooohoo gee exciting

Users who are viewing this thread