H.R.E 845 wheels

blownCOB

Established Member
up for sale is a set of used H.R.E 845r wheels. theres wheels are forged 3 piece wheels. they are one of the most expensive wheels hre offers in 18's. brand new they are $7200. you can read more about them here http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/series.asp?series=840R

they are 18x9 and 18x10 with brushed aluminum centers. wheels are in good shape, the centers have a few marks but thats all. there is no big scrathes or dings or dents. the centers are only noticable when they are off the car.

only wheels, no tires
i just bought these about a month ago off here from a member, his name was vindication. this was his post. here are pics
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/wheels-tires/hre-wheels-for-sale-39904.html?highlight=hre

LOCAL SALE please!!! i was asking 3k but that was with tires, so i want $2500 since there is no tires. need to sell asap!!

Last edited:

blownCOB

Established Member
traded in the cobra yesturday, so have no need for there wheels, lets get them out of my garage!!!

blownCOB

Established Member
ttt....i have nothing to do with these...someone come pick these up for such a good deal!!!

blownCOB

Established Member
the wheels are kind of dirty in the pictures, they need a really good cleaning. there is some brake dust on the lips that needs to be cleaned off. the centers are the only part that look used. there no dents or dings or anything like, just the centers are in whatever shape. you cant tell on the car,they look beautiful on the car, just off the car you can tell the centers arent in the best shape. because of this, i will work on the price.i wanted $2500, but i will most definitley work and lower it because of this. make offers please.

venomous99

Established Member
to get the most out of your auction i wouldve posted more pics of the wheels with close up shots. the pics youve provided just like vindication are pretty marginal and im sure prospective buyers were swayed the other way from the uncertainty of the the condition of the wheels.
im sure the wheels are advertised but to anyone else, how would they know w/out seeing the detailed pics.
hres are bank wheels and deserve to be shown in great detail...hehe..
good luck with the auction..hopefully it'll go up to 2.5k which is still a reasonable deal.

blownCOB

Established Member
thank you man, yea even with the centers not being in the best shape, $2500 is still a hell of a deal considering there $7200 wheels. but, because of that, i will work on the price and take offers.

Users who are viewing this thread