H&R Race springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks for IRS

SVT-Cobra-1993

Established Member
Hey Guys,
I am new here and I am looking for the above parts. I didnt see a classified section or I would have posted there. Let me know if you know of any shocks or springs, I am using them on a Fox with a 99 Cobra IRS installed. They were recommended to help with wheel hop, I currently have stock Cobra vert springs cut a coil and vert Cobra Bilstein shocks. Thanks!

Mike

52merc

Established Member
Controlling wheel hop usually requires a lot more than some springs and shocks. Check out Full Tilt Boogie Racing and Maximum Motorsports for information.

SVT-Cobra-1993

Established Member
I already did all the Poly bushings, I have some Maximum Motorsports full length subs to install and I am going to do the Mathis braces for the cantilevered bracket too. I already have the Steeda cover brace and Kenny Brown front mount brace. The last thing to swap out will be the springs and shocks because I am lowering it a little so I need the Bilstein Sports which have shorter pistons. Of course another 100hp will help overcome the tires a little easier too which will come by the way of a 331 with 8 psi. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread