H&R Sport Springs $180 shipped

so_r_crazy

Established Member
They will fit, but due to the vert being heavy it will sit lower. Little over 12K were on them, pulled for coilovers.

See link and you will see verts are a different part number- they have a -2 on the end of the number.

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
not if it going to mexico- def need the 180 to cover shipping. These things are heavy and cost 25-30 to ship due to weight. All I am looking to get out of them is $150, hence the $180 shipped.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I noted up top that they have a little over 12K miles on them. No paypal, then you can send a money order or check. Once they clear I will ship. Also if you paid by money order I would take $175.

cotySRT-4

Established Member
I noted up top that they have a little over 12K miles on them. No paypal, then you can send a money order or check. Once they clear I will ship. Also if you paid by money order I would take $175.

ok pm me all the info and I will get a money order coming your way

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Still have- Pics

H_Rsprings.gif

H_Rsprings2.gif

H_Rsprings3.gif

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
All pm's replied.

Also people quite saying you want then backing out- if your not sure say your thinking it over- not I want and then a day later giving an excuse that you decided to get new ones instead. Or like the MO guy up above- I told three people I was holding off for MO.

No MO's deals now- Paypal or cash in hand on pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread