Had my 'silver butt' handed to me by a WS6

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Frin nite at the strip. He's a friend and has been helping/encouraging me into the 12s each Fri. We lined up and I had him by 2 or 3 car lengths up to the 1000' marker, and then he caught me--his [email protected] to my [email protected]. Oh, btw, it's a 2000 with an owner-installed turbo! He has turned 12.4s and 5s.

KINGPIN

Established Member
Nice Lightning. Sounds like your friend still has a lot of potential left with his turbo setup. What's next on the mod list for you?
Jeff

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
As a post script.........

I ran a [email protected] later that same nite(58 degrees 'works'). 'IF' we had lined up on 'that' pass, I'da smoked him! LOL--he ran some 12.5xxs later--one quick and fast WS6--and a good friend.

Btw, Cablebandit(the WS6 owner) didn't see my 12.882 pass so when I ran up to his car and showed him my time slip, he jumps out of his car and starts yellin' " Anybody lose a time slip? or had one stolen?" What a guy! Then, he gets his digital camera and takes some pics of my t/s(while keeping his place in the staging lane) and posts it ---at 4am Sat. morning after driving home.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread