Had to represent all the short white guys

MonkeysL

Established Member
Played in Gus Macker 3-on-3 this weekend and ended up signing up for the slam dunk contest. i was the only guy in it under 6'0" (i'm 5'10"-5'11"). there were some MONSTERS in the contest. I made it through the second round and ended up missing the final round by 2 points. i got 5th over all out of about 14-15, i was pleased considering who i went up against.

randomly found this pic in a local newspaper tonight and yes i made the dunk. i wish they would have taken the picture at the top of my jump instead of me going up

caption was;

Eric A***** impresses the crowd with a dunk saturday afternoon in the dunk contest.
http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper736/stills/718qay2b.jpg

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Nice. I was expecting to click the thread and see another short guy next to his huge lifted diesel pickup. :beer:

AllVenom

Established Member
Since when is 5'10 short? The average height in America is 5'8-5'9". I have no sympathy for a white guy that can dunk. :)

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
He's just a little guy!

LOL I kid, that is actually damn impressive! I am 5'10" and I used to be able to touch rim, but my knees have gone to hell in the last few years, I may only be able to touch net now, yikes! But I am a hockey player and i know my place is not on the b-ball court.

Users who are viewing this thread