Harley grill for sale

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
I just bought this beautiful grill off of NLOC. I am not mechanically skilled enough to install it. Paid 212.50 for it, so that is what I am looking to get for it. Its in perfect shape and would look awesome. I will pay shipping. I dont have pics available right now.

You will pay shipping ? :D

jwlightning

Established Member
Hey Sean, would love to have dibs. I've been waiting on one for a while, and really would love to have it. I have money in hand, and am willing to meet you somewhere if need be. I couldn't PM you, I guess I don't have that "privilage" yet. Shoot me a PM or look me up on NLOC and shoot me one. My e-mail is [email protected] or call my cell 904-838-5623. Thanks!!!!

fatwake2000

Established Member
its not that hard to install. just take your time. look for the billet grill right up on nloc and follow the instruction they are the same. it is worth it. the look is ten times better then the ugly black plastic ones ford screwed us with from the factory.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Sorry JW and Andre, a friend stopped by with some experience, and he put it on in 30 minutes. Again, I am very sorry.

I am in Sarasota Chico. You?

Users who are viewing this thread