Has anyone put Edelbrock 2650 in an 11-14?

Way2QWK

Established Member
Can you give a break down of what 15-17 edelbrock kit part number(s) you used? Also what had to be modified or what extra parts were needed to get it going on an s197?

nate714

Established Member
That looks like pretty high fitment in the engine bay, do you think a strut tower brace would still clear it?

F8TL66SNK

Established Member
Can you give a break down of what 15-17 edelbrock kit part number(s) you used? Also what had to be modified or what extra parts were needed to get it going on an s197?
Edelbrock PN 15838 - used everything there. nothing else was needed
VMP IAT relocation harness fro 11-14 mustangs - make sure you use the plastic (not brass) IAT sensor (took me way to long to figure that out)
Edelbrock Cold Air kit (Edelbrock Mustang Cold Air Intake for E-Force Supercharger 15898 (11-14 GT))
Tune - had a local tuner have a shot at it but now am working with PBD to do a remote tune.

F8TL66SNK

Established Member
finishing up my remote tune. PDB hit it out of the park with their remote tune. Been driving it for a little while now and have no complaints. Very solid kit and power is everywhere in the band. looking down the road to have the block built and port the blower and put a bigger throttle body on it.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Porting that Blower will only benefit u if u plan on going E85 but with a good bottom end im sure thats what u were planing anyways but on 93 pump its not gonna yield much.

Pretty much all the PBD tunes one sees one Youtube is on E85. Its at every pump in Florida essentially. Not where I live unfortunately but the benefits of more timing and boost on E85 outweigh the inconvenience for most.

finishing up my remote tune. PDB hit it out of the park with their remote tune. Been driving it for a little while now and have no complaints. Very solid kit and power is everywhere in the band. looking down the road to have the block built and port the blower and put a bigger throttle body on it.

Users who are viewing this thread