Haters Step Inside...007 awaits.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Over/under if he has it past first oil change?
I’ll take just over but $2 max bet.
Not hating I think it’s awesome to see the new new.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would revert it back to stock. The Renntech comes with a handheld. Really nice set up. Had it on my amg gts and when I did warranty work I’d revert back to stock.
That's good. I had a similar tuner (not Renntech) on one of my previous cars. Very convenient and so easy to return to the factory tune when visit the dealership.

I just saw your onboard Draggy video; should be interesting to see the improvements after the Renntech tune change.

ArabianOak

Established Member
That's good. I had a similar tuner (not Renntech) on one of my previous cars. Very convenient and so easy to return to the factory tune when visit the dealership.

I just saw your onboard Draggy video; should be interesting to see the improvements after the Renntech tune change.
I think stock with good conditions 11.6 is achievable. The renntech should be 11.0 to 11.2.

ArabianOak

Established Member
It’s a V8, V12 won’t be out til 2023/2024 and will be super limited. Like under 500 units
If that’s super limited what do you call mine???? Lol. Only 100 made!

But real talk, heavily considered a slightly used v12 db but knew how good the Mercedes ttv8 was as well.

Cars got plenty of power but for 200k there are certainly cars that could destroy it. But none of those cars come with skis either.

200.gif

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
If that’s super limited what do you call mine???? Lol. Only 100 made!

But real talk, heavily considered a slightly used v11 db but knew how good the Mercedes ttv8 was as well.

Cars got plenty of power but for 200k there are certainly cars that could destroy it. But none of those cars come with skis either.

200.gif
Ultra Rare….. is that an acceptable term?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Imagine driving that 007 Edition in Miami.....with the skis. LOL. I mean, as a 007 Edition, the skis are a must, as silly as they look.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Imagine driving that 007 Edition in Miami.....with the skis. LOL. I mean, as a 007 Edition, the skis are a must, as silly as they look.
and the miami girls would believe you if you told them you were going skiing in miami! lololololololololol

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Won't the resale value plummet if the next James Bond is a woman, a tranny or a hummasexshul?
Thankfully the people that own the Bond trademark have said that won't happen. Only change that could happen is I think Idris Elba is one of the names floated for the next Bond, which I think would be OK.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Thankfully the people that own the Bond trademark have said that won't happen. Only change that could happen is I think Idris Elba is one of the names floated for the next Bond, which I think would be OK.

Tom Hardy or nobody.
Both good choices. Idris turns 50 this year though. I like Hardy too but am not sure he's tall enough. I was thinking Christian Bale but he would likely consider the role of Bond beneath him. He's like that, I heard.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Both good choices. Idris turns 50 this year though. I like Hardy too but am not sure he's tall enough. I was thinking Christian Bale but he would likely consider the role of Bond beneath him. He's like that, I heard.

He's now been both Batman and a Marvel character. Think he's great, but agree he thinks very highly of himself considering. Honestly don't think he has the sense of humor to play Bond. Idris all day. But in the ultimate 007 tradition we will wait till it's Too Late to Die.

Fassbender wouldnt be bad either. Have a German play it, works for the royals.

Last edited:

ArabianOak

Established Member
Hardy has the grit to do it. Bales best days are behind him
He's now been both Batman and a Marvel character. Think he's great, but agree he thinks very highly of himself considering. Honestly don't think he has the sense of humor to play Bond. Idris all day. But in the ultimate 007 tradition we will wait till it's Too Late to Die.

Fassbender wouldnt be bad either. Have a German play it, works for the royals.
oooohhhhh....i like your fassbender idea!

Users who are viewing this thread