Haters Step Inside...007 awaits.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Tom Hardy or nobody.

Both good choices. Idris turns 50 this year though. I like Hardy too but am not sure he's tall enough. I was thinking Christian Bale but he would likely consider the role of Bond beneath him. He's like that, I heard.

I love Tom Hardy, he'd be like a Daniel Craig 2.0. And he's only an inch shorter than Craig. Yes, I know Idris is getting up there, would've made a great Bond a few years back. Fassbender and Henry Cavill would be good choices.

ArabianOak

Established Member
The skis look goofy, IMO.
PortlyUnconsciousCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Serious start.
Never doubted you.
This is a panty dropper and looking forward to seeing what the Dragy shows.
-J

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@JPKII Eurocharged does some great work.

I reached out to them yesterday. As with most other tuners, they are unable to crack the ECU on the 6-21 and later builds. Which sucks. I'm not a fan of inline modules and would much prefer a proper calibration flashed to the ECU. Guess I keep waiting...

ArabianOak

Established Member
I reached out to them yesterday. As with most other tuners, they are unable to crack the ECU on the 6-21 and later builds. Which sucks. I'm not a fan of inline modules and would much prefer a proper calibration flashed to the ECU. Guess I keep waiting...
Yep. Same issue I had with my 22 m850. Frustrating.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Well, I had to go back to the tuner because my check engine light came on. Turns out I had too aggressive of a pops and gurgles and the ecu thought I was low on fuel pressure.

So they adjusted it and now my car is slightly more pops and gurgles. Sad but unavoidable.

The DA is 3300 but I still did a few passes in the heat.

11.6@124

0-60 in 3.4

So I’m thinking 11.2-3 at 125 tomorrow morning when I try again.

How bad is 3300 DA on a TT car?

Bond over and out. Lol

einehund

Established Member
Well, I had to go back to the tuner because my check engine light came on. Turns out I had too aggressive of a pops and gurgles and the ecu thought I was low on fuel pressure.

So they adjusted it and now my car is slightly more pops and gurgles. Sad but unavoidable.

The DA is 3300 but I still did a few passes in the heat.

11.6@124

0-60 in 3.4

So I’m thinking 11.2-3 at 125 tomorrow morning when I try again.

How bad is 3300 DA on a TT car?

Bond over and out. Lol
Coming from Colorado previously, I can tell you that DA doesn't affect TT cars NEARLY as much as SC'd cars, or even NA cars. It does have an effect but it is almost negligible.

Users who are viewing this thread