Have negun a new Journey!

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Tomorrow I will start the install on my car of a new part, that after talking to a few people have become very excitied about. What is it you ask a stand alone fuel management system.

The AEM ems is going to allow me to keep every feature I love about my car and expand on what I can do with the car along wiht data log every run I do with it.

I will also be installing a UEGO wideband
with a 8 channel iginition pack, to incease spark and a few other goodies this is the first of some major mods to come I wil keep everyone posted on how things go
check out the equipment at AEMpower.com
it may make ricer parts but this is the same system some SSO cars will be running this year along with a 1000bhp L

more to come.........:rockon:

trey193

Established Member
Good luck to ya Matt! U R a Pioneer in our hobby I must say! Your car is gonna be sick here very soon!!!:rockon:

n2fords2003

Established Member
Are you the same guy I beat on the street at Bowling Green two years ago.. You had a pulley and chip and I had nothing but Bassani exhaust :)

I though it was sad the way your car ran. I still have it on tape.. I should post it..

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I willl admit to that. I am not going to go into why you beat me fair and square. I have no reason admitting that post the video I know what was up with my car and I lost you can win or lose on any given day I believe that more than anyone, but hey man, sorry If I didn't say it but congrats, you won it was a good race we went like four or five times if I remeber correct. :beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
everything goes good end of the month Randy, can't wait to here your pro charged car in person!

On another note post the video all videos are cool and people would enjoy seeing to 03's from a roll.:rockon:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by n2fords2003
Are you the same guy I beat on the street at Bowling Green two years ago.. You had a pulley and chip and I had nothing but Bassani exhaust :)

I though it was sad the way your car ran. I still have it on tape.. I should post it..
Run him again.:)

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Uummm Iam not sure that would be fair, but hey whatever, if ya want to.:-D

you just can't look under the hood:D

n2fords2003

Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
Uummm Iam not sure that would be fair, but hey whatever, if ya want to.:-D

you just can't look under the hood:D

Cool.. maybe we can meet up at some event and make it happen..

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
No problem man, but go ahead and post the video, I was messing with the NOS all day couldn't get it to work ath the track, and my buudy steve was messing with it while I was driving he screwed up some things, and also don't try new chips unless dynoed, but hey what matter is you won, post the video I love streetracing videos.:rockon:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
Things have changed c I'll call ya in a few min.s, just keep quiet!:coolman:
U mean u prefer Arbys over Sonic? ;-)

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
Good luck to ya Matt! U R a Pioneer in our hobby I must say! Your car is gonna be sick here very soon!!!:rockon:
Matt and Hammer, Hammer and Matt..both pioneers any way u slice it :rockon:

trey193

Established Member
Yeah post it I would like to see the vids!:rolleyes: Oh yea N2fords was your Bassani only modded 03 running 11.70's on F1's as Matts was in BG, U sure he wasnt on his cell phone and trying to shift left handed?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Hey Matt,

Ken here, you gonna be around next Tues. or Thurs. I want to come check things out. Especially the exhaust since that is gonna be the next thing I go for. Plus I have a buddy that is a big time hp nut. He has had a few Lingenfelter cars, and is in the process of being convinced by me to step up to an 03 Cobra. I want him to see first hand the potential, and what is becoming mainstream with these cars (read: you car, na your car is anything but mainstream more like a power freak). You might have even met him if you know Scott Bojrab (Camaro SS w/juice). Gonna be a fun year, I might even have to find a used KB until something better comes along. Solid axle should be done in a couple of weeks.

PM me, or I'll give you a call this weekend. :beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by n2fords2003

That was classless.

Last edited:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
First off teh install began today the wires are run and the UEGO will be in by saturday, I was having fun helping with other projects ie a L with a lot of power

Xplicit- don't worry about that guy if he wants to post hte video he can and should I don't care all vids are cool, I wish he would have said it somewhere else than in this post though

4svdvenom- I am not sure where I am going to be but you can call me anytime the car is down south at the shop. Yes I know scott, kinda argonant isn't he.

I will keep everyone posted on progress and yes eric you know what I am going for a 1000/1000 one way or another, maybee on the stock bottom end wait and see:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread