Have questions on the wires going to FC2 controller from FPDM can anyone help?

1sic04cobra

Established Member
So I'm installing my fore kit with a FC2 controller but the questions I have are, I know that I'm splicing into the GREEN/YELLOW wire from the FPDM and connecting it to pin 87, but from pin 85 from relay to BROWN /PINK WIRE from FPDM and pin 86 from relay to BLACK /RED WIRE from FPDM but am I splicing into these as well or am I actually cutting wires? If actually cutting wires and connecting am I connecting to the wire off the the side from the connector plugged into FPDM or am I connecting to the wire from the side where the rest of the wiring harness connects to car and not to the side of the FPDM and capping off the other end or doing something else wit it? Two other members have helped me quite a bit with this but instructions and pics are a bit fogging after actually playing with wires and parts in hand. If someone can tell me if I'm splicing the other wires or cutting wires and connecting to them this would be of great help thanks. And yes I know I'm dumb. I just want to keeep all wires in good condition.

TRBO VNM

splice in, do not cut anything.

I have a nice diagram, but sounds like you got it figured out. I didn't confirm your wire colors and relay pins though. just that you splice and do not cut

Users who are viewing this thread