Having a Get togher

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Yeah, but you get paid decent for it. They switch to test and tune on friday nights starting in march. Come on out when you get a chance and hang out. We usually pit up at the top of the staging lanes.

Jamie R.

Established Member
F8L I am going to have to get up with you guys at Reynolds some time!! That's a nice Termy you have there and pretty quick for a eaton!!
Check out Us19's web site 'cause they are having another race on Sunday simlilar to one you missed at the end of last year. Take it easy.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
Yeah, but you get paid decent for it. They switch to test and tune on friday nights starting in march. Come on out when you get a chance and hang out. We usually pit up at the top of the staging lanes.

RRRRIIGGHHT! Shoot I work about 91/2 hours to 12 hours a day no over time and after taxes I barely make 500.00. I wish I made more money. Iam looking fora new job if anyone is hireing

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
F8L I am going to have to get up with you guys at Reynolds some time!! That's a nice Termy you have there and pretty quick for a eaton!!
Check out Us19's web site 'cause they are having another race on Sunday simlilar to one you missed at the end of last year. Take it easy.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

Damn, that sucks, I've got to work on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread