Having a hard time selling the 13’

LS WUT

Established Member
This is more entertaining to read than most Smack Down threads.
284E41B4-16CC-4A3C-9975-4D5CE82AE31E.jpeg

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I knew you were a nice guy! Lol.

Ok, go on! Help me out… Do elaborate!
Ill tell you what...

You dial it back just a tad and stop poking @Norton and the 13/14 Boys.

I will do this side by side review before December.

And you can pass judgement on my Analysis.

Sound fair?

LS WUT

Established Member
Ill tell you what...

Sound fair?
So I’ll say this for sure, when my 2014 GT got totaled when my brother was driving it. When I went to buy a new one they were nearly the same price as the 2017 GT I bought. Both track pack premiums. I couldn’t pass up the S550 interior and such. However once again time changes everything. Technology always improves, and gets better. As you said before the raw feeling of any of those cars is amazing. Hence why I own the 88 notch foxbody, the 03 cobras, and the 2013 GT500. Automatics are awesome, I’ll admit that. I enjoy daily driving my hellcat charger. All jokes and such aside, I didn’t like the 2020 GT500 when it came out. Like most most of us don’t like change. Of course nostalgia isn’t fact based, however a vast majority of car enthusiasts buy them for sentiment reasons, or nostalgia of cars they either had and sold, or cars they couldn’t afford when younger. I’ve admitted it, and I’ll do it again. Your newer GT500 looks amazing, I’ve driven a 2020, As it should a car in 2022 should have great technology and, awesome features. The DCT transmission is awesome. It’s all dependent on what you wish to do with the car of course. I enjoy shifting gears while cruising and spirited driving. However for daily use I enjoy an automatic for work.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ill tell you what...

Sound fair?

You havent told me what, daddy….

Im still waiting for you to tell me why you were arguing with me? What was it that I said that was making me look stupid?

Was it because I gave your boy some smoke, after he engaged me? If so, I get it, loyalty is a MF’er!

Im looking forward to your review. It wont change a thing, though. I’ve done enough research on the subject already. Non-biased.

One last thing…. I am a “13/14 boy”. Once a 13/14 boy, always a 13/14 boy. Hoorah?

noco5.0

Established Member
I've owned a lot of different cars. Just bought my first 13-14 GT500. I've had a 13 Boss 302 for a few years. I think the 13-14 GT500 will be the Mustang to have from the modern era. I've been tempted to buy a new GT500 a few times, but I'm happy with the two cars I have even though they are relics. I don't think the technology like Sync 4 and the crappy UConnect system from Dodge is going to age well. It was one of the main reasons I dumped my last Hellcat after owning three of them.

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
...2020+ is a far superior car in every performance metric. Not even on the same realm. It also annihilates the 13/14 in the looks dept (which is subjective).
Says the one who, apparently, doesn't know the top speed of each as rated by Ford. HINT: 202 > 180.

Other arguments aside, you drive a Turd Gen. Your judgement and decisions when it comes to the (performance and) looks depts are pretty questionable. :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?
:iagree:

Im still waiting for you to tell me why you were arguing with me? What was it that I said that was making me look stupid?

Was it because I gave your boy some smoke, after he engaged me? If so, I get it, loyalty is a MF’er!

Im looking forward to your review. It wont change a thing, though. I’ve done enough research on the subject already. Non-biased.

One last thing…. I am a “13/14 boy”. Once a 13/14 boy, always a 13/14 boy. Hoorah?
Proving that reading comprehension, critical thought, and memory all leave something to be desired.

Tezz500

Established Member
You havent told me what, daddy….

Ok. I gave this a reasonable chance for civility.

I am arguing with you because you can't ****ing read dip shit.

Multiple times in this thread you ASSUMED several things for whatever reason.... My guess is lack of brain function.

Multiple times I posted and reposted for your remedial brain where you are/were wrong.

You seem to lack the mental capacity to scroll the **** back and go, "Oh.. well, Maybe that's not what was said.. I assumed. My Mistake."

So maybe.. IDK... go hop on a Toyota Forum and rave about that Sweet Tangerine Tacoma Bro...

I'm sure they'd love to here about how many offers you got from the Taliban to convert it into a desert Terrorist shitbox.

team-america-freaking-out.gif

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I've owned a lot of different cars. Just bought my first 13-14 GT500. I've had a 13 Boss 302 for a few years. I think the 13-14 GT500 will be the Mustang to have from the modern era. I've been tempted to buy a new GT500 a few times, but I'm happy with the two cars I have even though they are relics. I don't think the technology like Sync 4 and the crappy UConnect system from Dodge is going to age well. It was one of the main reasons I dumped my last Hellcat after owning three of them.

Hellcats are soulless and boring. S197 gt500 blows them away.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
do you have any experience driving a 2020+ GT500?

Speaking of, what is your impression of the driving experience? I forget who it was but someone on here was disappointed. Do you feel the weight? How do you like the DCT?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

Tezz500

Established Member
Speaking of, what is your impression of the driving experience? I forget who it was but someone on here was disappointed. Do you feel the weight? How do you like the DCT?
DCT Trans: Its crisp and faster than anyone could shift a manual.

Weight: you can feel the weight in the lower revs but that's moot. the things a ****ing rocketship.

DCT Judgement: I like it, I dont LOVE IT.

One thing I dont like is the lack of Manual interaction. 7th to 3rd is "Click Click Click Click...." or just stomp the pedal and let the trans do it for you.. which is GAY.

I much PREFER a stick, clutch pedal and down shifting... but that is not to say the DCT and Paddles aren't a Higher Performance set up.

I love this car. I really do. Its a blast to drive.. Its just DIFFERENT.

noco5.0

Established Member
Hellcats are soulless and boring. S197 gt500 blows them away.
I did get a little bored....I just wasn't as into fender flares and cheesey looking Triumph wheels as many in the crowd. I did enjoy the cars I owned though especially for what I paid for them. I didn't buy the hype when they first came out and definitely wouldn't pay anywhere close to what the current models are going for. The new GT500 isn't worth the current market value to me either but seems like they continue to sell.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok. I gave this a reasonable chance for civility.

I am arguing with you because you can't ****ing read dip shit.

Multiple times in this thread you ASSUMED several things for whatever reason.... My guess is lack of brain function.

Multiple times I posted and reposted for your remedial brain where you are/were wrong.

You seem to lack the mental capacity to scroll the **** back and go, "Oh.. well, Maybe that's not what was said.. I assumed. My Mistake."

So maybe.. IDK... go hop on a Toyota Forum and rave about that Sweet Tangerine Tacoma Bro...

I'm sure they'd love to here about how many offers you got from the Taliban to convert it into a desert Terrorist shitbox.

team-america-freaking-out.gif

So in other words you dont have jack…. I run circles around your shit.

Now you proceed to try and make fun of my yota, as a way to get some imaginary superiority. el oh el. Thats about as weak as your cuck’ed wrists.

I am going to ask you one last time, ******…

Point out or quote what it is that I said, where I ”look stupid”…

Dont worry… I’ll wait.

My guess is you will not produce a quote or anything with any substance and you will continue to circle jerk. :LOL:

Tezz500

Established Member
So in other words you dont have jack…. I run circles around your shit.

Now you proceed to try and make fun of my yota, as a way to get some imaginary superiority. el oh el. Thats about as weak as your cuck’ed wrists.

I am going to ask you one last time, ******…

Point out or quote what it is that I said, where I ”look stupid”…

Dont worry… I’ll wait.

My guess is you will not produce a quote or anything with any substance and you will continue to circle jerk. :LOL:
Short of me holding your hand, sitting you down next to me and reading for you where you have on multiple occasions, failed at reading the simplest posts, I cannot help you on this.

I have failed you.

You look beyond stupid and its only getting worse.

I am truly sorry.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Says the one who, apparently, doesn't know the top speed of each as rated by Ford. HINT: 202 > 180.

Other arguments aside, you drive a Turd Gen. Your judgement and decisions when it comes to the (performance and) looks depts are pretty questionable. :ROFLMAO:

:iagree:

Proving that reading comprehension, critical thought, and memory all leave something to be desired.

You are a silly MF’er. Out of ALL of the performance metrics:

- 0-60 et
- 60-0 et / feet
- 0-100 et
- 100-0 et / feet
- 1/8 mile et / mph
- 1/4 mile et / mph
- 1/2 mile et / mph
- skid pad / lateral Gs
- lap times (auto x, road course)
- stoutness of the motor / power
- efficiency of the transmission
- etc.

You come at me with top speed? Something that FORD purposely capped? LOL.

One quick search puts your faggotry at full display:

Looks like you have been trying to white knight for the 13/14 over the new and improved 2020+ for quite a while… LOL.
Yeah, you arent biased at all.

Yea, keep ignoring that you are talking to a previous 13/14 owner…

:LOL:(y)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Short of me holding your hand, sitting you down next to me and reading for you where you have on multiple occasions, failed at reading the simplest posts, I cannot help you on this.

I have failed you.

You look beyond stupid and its only getting worse.

I am truly sorry.

As expected…Keep backpedaling bitch. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to produce anything that supports your little tantrum towards me.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Users who are viewing this thread