Having a little fun with the FRPP/Whipple 624hp Kit

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIqSl3BWd7E"]YouTube - Lethal Performance Exclusive! FRPP/Whipple 624hp Supercharger Kit for the 2011 5.0L Mustang GT[/nomedia]

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It pulls great, very smooth. Should run 120+ mph the way it sits (we put the stock H pipe back on for the FRPP tune, so in the vid you hear stock H with Magnaflow Magnapack's).

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
I'm going to say 600rwhp (if not a little over) based off the results of the 525hp kit and that's why the warranty is void.

:pop:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yes we did. As expected, the 26" tires were too short, had to shift into 5th, and the Ford Racing tune is, well... very VERY safe. We are going to put the 28's back on and do it again with a Lund tune. Jared will post the rest soon.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I don't know what I am allowed to and not allowed to post because of the magazine article being done on the car so Jared can give the details on what can be said, lol.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is there a link?

attachment.php

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It pulls great, very smooth. Should run 120+ mph the way it sits (we put the stock H pipe back on for the FRPP tune, so in the vid you hear stock H with Magnaflow Magnapack's).

Sure hope so, as the Vortech and Roush blowers on Auto's are trapping at 125+.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sure hope so, as the Vortech and Roush blowers on Auto's are trapping at 125+.

It's really not a fair comparison putting the auto against the manual as the auto will always run faster. Also keep in mind the Vortech and Roush cars that we've seen track times from recently were both custom tuned. Our car was running the FRPP calibration which although is a great tune I assure you wasn't put together with track times as it's main feature. Stock driveability and reliability are what FRPP's main focus is. Of course performance as well but I never expected that to be their main goal with their calibrations.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Having a little fun on the dyno. Wonder what it made? :)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ011eFbu1o"]YouTube - Lethal Performance's 2011 Mustang GT on the dyno with the FRPP/Whipple Twin Screw Supercharger kit[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread